“Paradise Dragona” TCG Set Officially Revealed Featuring Latias ex, Tera Alolan Exeggutor ex, and Dragon Pokemon!

Oh man that Latias is crazy. Alolan Exeggutor seems like it could open up some new Regidrago builds where you use that attack to setup other Regidragos?? idk. Maybe. 2nd attack also pretty decent.
There's a dragonite that has a better attack that does 180 and attaches 3 energies from the deck and already that one is never used.

There's a dragonite that has a better attack that does 180 and attaches 3 energies from the deck and already that one is never used.
Adding on to this: I feel like the second attack looks extremely powerful (and it definitely could be), but I feel like the coin flip makes it very unreliable, generally you want to KO the bad boy in front of you.
Also against decks that only use Basics, there's Noivern ex, my beloved

Latias ex being just a straight-up worse Zacian V/Miraidon ex in refreshing to see. It's still a potentially good card, just without a dumb acceleration ability stuck to it.

Oh man that Latias is crazy. Alolan Exeggutor seems like it could open up some new Regidrago builds where you use that attack to setup other Regidragos?? idk. Maybe. 2nd attack also pretty decent.

And oh dear more cards suddenly. Let's see here. Rich Energy seems like a rly weird card and surely its just worse than Unfair Stamp...? As far as a draw ACE SPEC goes. Drayton probably maybe sorta replaces Irida post rotation?? Or not idk. Dusk Ball is interesting, I could see some sort of Iono preservation going on w that maybe. Maybe. I dunno. Don't really think any of the other Pokemon are worth discussing.
Maybe the altaria is good for regidrago

Another set I’ll get the ARs and SARs on Japanese release day and probably forget about otherwise.

Maybe Clair will get a card this set. A SAR with Dragonair would be a nostalgia blast.

Dammit, that Dialga is actually decent as a setup mon and a 160-hitter single prizer, but it had to be a dragon type...

Couldn't use it in my GLC and I don't think Dialga VStar can afford to splash Psychic. Unless you're playing Lapras ex I guess.

Latios is good in any deck for the ability... The exeggutor is crazy, plus it would go great with the dragon potion...and would be a good addition in future dragon type decks...

Latias ex being just a straight-up worse Zacian V/Miraidon ex in refreshing to see. It's still a potentially good card, just without a dumb acceleration ability stuck to it.
How is latias even similar to Zacian V/Miridion ex? They both aren’t even similar to what latias does.

(I don’t think that their abilities were that bad personality)

Back