“Pokemon TCG Pocket” Now Out in New Zealand, Beautiful New “Genetic Apex” Cards Revealed!

I'm too jaded to believe they'll print these. They'll probably think they can earn more money by keeping them exclusive, trying to get people to stay subscribed for virtual cards they will never legally own.

Cool stuff! I like the Alakazam, and the Nidoking is super cute. Aside from that, from a card art standpoint I appreciate that there aren't a lot of words on these full art cards.

2-X-Speed.png

I am not saying they read my yapping about Base Set Remastered, but this is a hilarious coincidence otherwise.
Let's not do that again. Evolutions was such a disappointment. We could have had all sorts of cool cards but they wanted to only use base set. No jungle no fossil no vending cards except for the Mew. Which sucks because it was aesthetically pleasing. But no let's not ever do that again unless we're actually going to use an assortment of older sets.

Last edited:
I'm gonna print out these cards and have them PSA graded. How else are you supposed to play with them in tournaments??
Also that Misty in PSA 10 would easily be $100 - 200!!!
Why don’t you just get your online version PSA graded? You would probably get a better grade then anyway. 😉

Back