“Pokemon TCG Pocket” Now Out in New Zealand, Beautiful New “Genetic Apex” Cards Revealed!

it would be so sick if they would do a special set for these artworks. They are TOO GOOD!!! 🫠
That would be great cross promotion for sure. 1 year anniversary of the mobile game has a physical release set off the greatest digital cards…everyone gets their cut.

That would be great cross promotion for sure. 1 year anniversary of the mobile game has a physical release set off the greatest digital cards…everyone gets their cut.
That would make sense. Having the artwork exclusive for a year or so and then release a set like the Pokémon GO set in 1/1.5/2 years. That would probably be more attractive than the Pokémon GO set was.

2-X-Speed.png

I am not saying they read my yapping about Base Set Remastered, but this is a hilarious coincidence otherwise.

I can see them bringing out a special set like the did with Pokémon GO where we get some of the app exclusive art printed as actual cards. Some cross promotion with app exclusive code pamphlets.

It’s probably not even a matter of if, but when. They know people want these as physical cards and they also like to make money. It’s a waiting game.

I’m sure we’ll get a crossover set eventually like we did for pokémon go, but it could be years and who knows if we’ll get these awesome arts.

Back