“Scarlet & Violet – 151” Special English Set Revealed for September!

im SO so happy the mew and mewtwo will be promos!!! now i never have to worry about pulling them or trying to buy the overpriced singles like how the PE magikarp is so jacked up rn

also is anyone else amused by the name "Scarlet & Violet - 151" considering there are very obviously no S/V pokemon in the set lol. kinda wish they had just stuck with "Pokemon Card 151"
es, they usually don't include the name of the series in special sets. It's so weird that they decided to do that here.

I was fine with a lot of the product descriptions until I reached the one for the UPC

I really hope that these are actually new promos and NOT the ones from the JPN set, special set UPCs are always the hardest items to get and it makes me mad that only “collectors” would get their hands on the product.

If TPCi is smart they’ll overprint this product like the Charizard UPC, but TPCi’s recent handling of the game makes me question rethink that.
Sadly it’ll most likely be the ones in the Japanese set :/ but like you said, hopes for overprinting.

So basically, I will be getting an ETB and a UPC for this set. The rest will be singles.

I hope the UPC goes the route of the Charizard one, because the Celebrations one was a nightmare.

Still annoyed that there are going to be gaps between product releases.

Also, while I don't mind Snorlax and Mewtwo being promo cards, I am concerned about Mew. I think one of the things I like about SAR cards is that glitter effect; and, I hope that is retained with the promo variant of Mew. If not, I will still like the card; however, I don't think it will be as awesome as it could be if this were to be the case.

Also, the metal Mew card will probably be in the same line as the Arceus one IMO, I genuinely would be surprised if it were the Celebrations styles. But we will see.

Looking forward to this set, as I legit want all illustration rares and all but one special illustration rares (Erika SAR looks a little derpy for me).

Poster Collection seems pretty worth, the poster looks really nice and the promos are decent enough

ugh at the fact that pokémoncenter preorders are already unavailable. I know it’s normal but that doesn’t make it any less irritating lol .

Back