“Stellar Miracle” Pokemon TCG Set Featuring Terapagos ex Revealed!

Lots of good cards here, but I'm excited how Crispin is a universal acceleration for any deck. A year ago maybe he would specify "If you control a Tera Pokemon", but here every deck can get a turn ahead, plus an Energy for the next turn.
Bro, you can just attach the other one you get from hand. This card is pretty op

So based on that leak the international set is called something to the effect of "Stellar Crown" or "Stellar Crystal" (SCR). I was hoping they would follow up on Twilight Masquerade having the same initials as Teal Mask with something like "Iridescent Depths." Ah well.

Man they really missed an opportunity in the SV series to have the little Tera text box vary like Ancient Traits.

I'm at a point where I just hope the game will get a soft reset and they stop the power creep...
Just stuff getting more and more absurd if you look at it from a perspective of a player from 15 years ago.

The other stellar type cards are gonna be ceruledge, sylveon, and Pikachu, so that's pretty sick I'd say. Can't flipping wait this sets gonna be amazing in America
None of those are going to be in this set, Sylveon and Ceruledge are from decks and Pikachu is from SV8

For someone else who knows more than this about me, how often can we expect them to reveal more cards?
Considering this releases July 19th is likely that there will be 1-2 weeks of total silence and then some almost-daily reveals until July 11th when the whole set is revealed.

Omg noctowl is broken

Also sadly those stellar cards will pretty much be unplayable :/ 3 different energy is way too hard top get on a single pokémon

... Okay no its *way* better than that. Holy smokes. That's practically a Sky Field reprint given most decks atp run Tera mons, besides like Lugia but I'm sure it can toss in this new Terapagos.
Lugia runs Wellspring Mask Ogerpon ex now

Back