“Supercharged Breaker” Featuring Tera Pikachu ex Officially Revealed!

OK? Why would that be problem?
I think some people like me who started and played the game in a completly different time and yeah you could say different game style are just HEAVILY not looking forward to those insane numbers and seeing a game that isn't the same as it used to be 10-15 years ago.

I think some people like me who started and played the game in a completly different time and yeah you could say different game style are just HEAVILY not looking forward to those insane numbers and seeing a game that isn't the same as it used to be 10-15 years ago.
The game is going to change and evolve. Power creep is only a problem if it negatively effects the game which it hasn't to this point. Much more than power creep has happened in the past 15 years and the game is still thriving and still very enjoyable. Don't let your nostalgia ruin a good thing.

The game is going to change and evolve. Power creep is only a problem if it negatively effects the game which it hasn't to this point. Much more than power creep has happened in the past 15 years and the game is still thriving and still very enjoyable. Don't let your nostalgia ruin a good thing.
I never said my nostalgia ruining a good thing, it just isn't the thing I am nostalgic about. ;)
The game has shifted sooo much, it feels like a different game for me as someone who started with Base Set played through G/S and then had a pause playing (still collecting) and then returning with D/P until B/W (and the Ex era beginning).

I never said my nostalgia ruining a good thing, it just isn't the thing I am nostalgic about. ;)
The game has shifted sooo much, it feels like a different game for me as someone who started with Base Set played through G/S and then had a pause playing (still collecting) and then returning with D/P until B/W (and the Ex era beginning).
Well there are a lot of people that think the power creep has ruined the game but it hasn't. Different doesn't mean bad.

Well there are a lot of people that think the power creep has ruined the game but it hasn't. Different doesn't mean bad.
The power creep that's more dangerous is one-prizers and basic ruleboxes approaching the Basic V/VSTAR HP pool with equal power in some form, cause Blood Moon Ursaluna ex, Okidogi ex, and Cursed Blast Dusknoir are all prime examples of this, offering lots of power with not a lot of effort.

Back