“Supercharged Breaker” Featuring Tera Pikachu ex Officially Revealed!

Eternatus didn't get regural card in SV era where he belongs so he also won't get any in SV era. Those others got their first regural cards in their own generation era
Eternatus is not an UB-like pokemon my guy, by that I mean its not tight locked to the region, since we're not talking about Eternamax anyways. There is no reason at all to believe we wont get a card at any time. Heck being legendary actually gives it more of a chance we constantly get them

Everybody talking about Eternatus but nobody have noticed that Enamourus turtle form did not get a card at all?

There is any other Pokemon form who have not received cards in the past? Yes, I know about Megas but anything else?

This might be the best set this entire gen, cause it actively screws over evolution decks and massively buffs basic rulebox ones. Teal Mask Ogerpon ex can have 290 HP with the new basic stadium and Bravery Charm, and Latias ex in the same set will give it free retreat. The Stage 2 hindering stadium means Pidgeot has 250 HP and can be wiped by BM Ursaluna with a Vitality Band.

The Pikachu is insanely busted but because of the Magneton being Dynamotor Flaaffy on steroids this just means old Miraidon is absolutely back. Welcome back to late E Regulation boys, except this time we don't have to worry about Urshifu VMAX and Fusion Strike. lmao

Okay, guys, so we normally call single prize cards featuring Pokémon with a relevant multi-prize card "baby [fill in the blank]," but the new Terapagos shows it in its less baby-like form, so do we call it "Man-child Terapagos?"

Because you won't use the stadium with Terapagos you'll run Area Zero with it
but if you choose to sacrifice damage for tank:
230hp base + 100hp hero's cape + 60hp bouffalant + 30hp amped amphiteatre + 30hp Jasmine's Gaze (next pokebeach article)
= 450HP
so it tanks 440hp then you get to scoop it back up with something like cheren's care or penny, pretty busted

What they should focus on is making stage 1s good they lack the most success
In general I think the game needs a soft-reset!
We got just higher and higher numbers. Just waiting for the font to change or the layout because they'll reach 4-digits. :D

but if you choose to sacrifice damage for tank:
230hp base + 100hp hero's cape + 60hp bouffalant + 30hp amped amphiteatre + 30hp Jasmine's Gaze (next pokebeach article)
= 450HP
so it tanks 440hp then you get to scoop it back up with something like cheren's care or penny, pretty busted
Do you really need more than 390? You're not getting 1 shot for sure except in a few pretty rare occasions. Even 340 with Bravery Charm instead is pretty hard to get in 1 shot. Jasmine's Gaze probably won't see that much use either. Maybe a 1 off to stop a key knock out but it's not the best use of a Supporter. I just don't think the 30 from the stadium provides a much value as Area Zero adding 90 damage to your attacks

How good will this pikachu deck be? Some people say it'll be incredible some day it won't be that good. Should we expect somewhere in the middle? It in theory should be 1 shoting everything worth that stadium so the Energy will be the only thing holding it back but I think Terapagos is showing us that getting on 3 different Energy isn't that bad though it does have Glass Trumpet to help it a little. I think it will be good and seems to be getting good support. Will that result in it being meta?

How good will this pikachu deck be? Some people say it'll be incredible some day it won't be that good. Should we expect somewhere in the middle? It in theory should be 1 shoting everything worth that stadium so the Energy will be the only thing holding it back but I think Terapagos is showing us that getting on 3 different Energy isn't that bad though it does have Glass Trumpet to help it a little. I think it will be good and seems to be getting good support. Will that result in it being meta?
I don't think anyone has said you can play this like how galvantula is played with blissey and power glass and magneton is probably the best way it's gonna get played

I don't think anyone has said you can play this like how galvantula is played with blissey and power glass and magneton is probably the best way it's gonna get played
Ya I hadn't even thought of Blissey which could help it out. Magneton was obviously made to pair with it so off course that'll be one big way of playing it.

No not yet: we still have Hydrapple, who is yet to get a regular card. So far, Hydrapple is only available as Hydrapple ex. Once both Hydrapple and Eternatus are both released, all 1,025 Pokémon will have had at least one regular card each. Eternatus will get a regular card one day, we just have to wait a little longer for it. The Ultra Beasts could do with being updated as well, all eleven of them.
While true, Pecharunt doesn't have a normal card that can be pulled from a pack. Its only regular card is a promo. So hopefully it'll get a regular card from a pack soon

Last edited:
Back