“Surging Sparks” Set Officially Revealed for November, Full Product Lineup!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Surging Sparks has officially been revealed! As posted before, the set will release on November 8th as our SV8 set.

Pokemon-TCG-Scarlet-Violet-Surging-Sparks-Booster-Display_EN-copy-1-146x200.jpg

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Surging_Sparks_Booster_Wrap_Pikachu-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Surging_Sparks_Booster_Wrap_Latias-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Surging_Sparks_Booster_Wrap_Alolan_Exeggutor-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Surging_Sparks_Booster_Wrap_Archaludon-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Surging_Sparks_Pokemon_Center_Elite_Trainer_Box-200x191.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Jesus christ that Magneton IR is like. The hardest to read pokemon card of all time. And what's more its another Dusclops like card. Will definitely see play.

Edit: Ok maybe less so because it only attaches to lightning mons. Again, readability. lol

Last edited:
They mean 8 Stellar Tera ex’s and 9 normal ex’s right? They always announce how many normal ex’s there are as well as tera ex’s, and we know at least Latias and Archaludon are normal ex’s.

That magnet on art looks beautiful. Idk if it will see play now, but it will definitely see play at some time

They mean 8 Stellar Tera ex’s and 9 normal ex’s right? They always announce how many normal ex’s there are as well as tera ex’s, and we know at least Latias and Archaludon are normal ex’s.
I’m even thinking the nine Tera Pokémon include the just mentioned eight stellar but idk

Eight Stellar Tera ex and Nine Tera ex, what? Is there an error then what th is going on with things like Archaludon, who isn't Tera nor Stellar?

Eight Stellar Tera ex and Nine Tera ex, what? Is there an error then what th is going on with things like Archaludon, who isn't Tera nor Stellar?
I think they mean 8 Stellar and 9 regular ex.

Based on previous numbers, and the number of Stellar, Paradise Dragona will have 6 ex cards (2 Stellar Tera, 4 regular) and Supercharged Breaker will have 8 (4 Stellar Tera, 4 regular). Then the remaining Stellar Teras will be Sylveon and Ceruledge to take it to 8, and the remaining ex will be a Japanese Gym Promo.

Still kinda salty over the silly meme tree possibly being the only new Dragon-type Pokémon ex that we got in the new Dragon-themed expansion. I was (and am) hoping for a Stellar Rayquaza ex with an "Emerald" attack (or "Obsidian" if it's shiny)

EDIT: Also hoping for a Dragon-type Tyrantrum ex at some point! It didn't get a single card during the SwSh era and only a lame baby Fighting-type card in the SM era. Tyrantrum-EX was a cool promo but didn't have a FA card. Maybe Legends Z-A bringing Kalos back into the spotlight will give it a chance

Last edited:
Back