“Surging Sparks” Set Officially Revealed for November, Full Product Lineup!

I'm somehow connected to Magneton, because Magneton from Fossil was one of the first holo cards I ever pulled. I think it was either the 2nd or 3rd, and I like this one a lot. I hope it will be pretty cheap, so I can get 2-3 of them in addition to one I'll get when I buy an ETB.

I'm somehow connected to Magneton, because Magneton from Fossil was one of the first holo cards I ever pulled. I think it was either the 2nd or 3rd, and I like this one a lot. I hope it will be pretty cheap, so I can get 2-3 of them in addition to one I'll get when I buy an ETB.
I have a similar soft spot for Magneton because Base Set Magneton was the very first Pokemon card a neighbor showed me before I even fully understood what Pokemon is.

I feel like Miraidon and Galvantula might try using Magneton. People have been trying Dusclops/Dusknoir in Miraidon, but mostly for the additional damage that can confirm KO’s, but the same principle stays the same that the opponent being forced into a 2-2-2 prize map by the nature of the deck means going to a 1-2-2 prize map won’t hurt much.

YES. We're still due for at least three unrevealed Stellar Pokemon, would be cool if Raichu is one of them
With the Magneton reveal, one has to assume there's potential for a Magnezone SIR too. I know we can't get em all but this could be a really fun set!

Back