“Terastal Festival” Set Will Feature the Eeveelutions, Releases in December!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can now confirm Terastal Festival is the name of Japan’s annual “High Class Pack” set! It will release on Friday, December 6th.
The set will feature Eevee and its evolutions as Pokemon ex. Presumably they will be Tera Pokemon.

Terastal-Festival-2-300x169.jpg

Releasing alongside the set will be products featuring Eevee and its evolutions. This includes:

Card Sleeves Eevee
Collection File Eevee
Rubber Playmat Eevee
Long Card Box Eevee Collection
Damage Counter Case: Eevee All-Stars
Carrying Case Eevee Collection
Plush Deck Case Eevee

As posted before, a “Stellar Sylveon ex” pre-constructed deck is releasing in Japan on August 30th.
As usual, this information is preliminary and subject to change.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
So, is this how the japanese calendar looks right now?
July: Stellar Miracle (7)
November: Terastal Festival (8)
January: Glory of the Team Rocket (9)

IIRC we generally don't get more than 3 or so brand new chase cards in these High Class Packs and Sylveon will already have a Stellar ex a few months prior, so I'm expecting just 1 generation of Eeveelutions as is typically the case in the TCG outside of Eevee Heroes and Plasma Freeze. The question is do they go for the popular edgy badboy (Umbreon), the waifubait (Glaceon), or the almighty Kantooo?

I kinda feel like Espeon and Umbreon have the most potential for fun type-shifting. Fire and Fairy to play on their Sun/Moon connection? Steel and Ghost as a nod to Solgaleo and Lunala?

Though a Dragon-type eeveelution would also be funny and Vaporeon looks the most dragon-like of the bunch.

Last edited:
The Kanto Eeveelutions really aren't that almighty. Umbreon and Sylveon are solidly the top two, and Espeon, Leafeon and Glaceon all outranked the Threevees on the two Pokemon of the Year polls they held.

The Kanto Eeveelutions really aren't that almighty. Umbreon and Sylveon are solidly the top two, and Espeon, Leafeon and Glaceon all outranked the Threevees on the two Pokemon of the Year polls they held.
That really IS funky to think about, and yet most people are going to rip TPCI apart for Genwunner pandering when the Threevees aren't even the highest-up. I'm curious to see exactly how the Friendship Twins and Sylveon attained their massive popularity...

Oh sh.. here we go again! Good thing we will know what we would have in store before it hits the international market. That being said ,even wo more info about it, I'm more hyped about the team rocket set

Well Umbreon is easy to understand, it was the cool new type in gen 2 and design-wise it's the edgelord Eeveelution. Espeon coasted along for a while as its counterpart, but now they've kind of pushed Espeon out in favor of Sylveon because it's the newest type, the cutest, the pinkest. They're very yin and yang or Eeveelution for Him and Eeveelution for Her branding.

sylveon-umbreon.gif

Huh. I thought Vaporeon would've outranked most besides Umbreon, Glaceon, and Sylveon. Interesting.

Vaporeon only barely outranked Jolteon in 2021 and was below all of the newer ones both years (Flareon was the only one who didn't rank either year). I don't think those dumb Internet jokes about Vaporeon are as widespread as some people think.

Back