“Terastal Festival” Set Will Feature the Eeveelutions, Releases in December!

Please, just give me a good Espeon for once... That's all I ask...

And no, a three-prize benchsitter that was used in like 2 decks isn't what I really consider good. I want it to be the focus of a decent deck. :(

SIGH I was really hoping it would be a Character Rare focused set like VMAX Climax, which seems less likely now, but I guess there's always the end of year set for 2025 😬
Me too I love the art rares and SARs for supporters dont get me wrong but there was just something special with character rares. If I had it my way it would be regular ARs and SARs throughout the year and CHRs for the high end set once a year. And I need them to correct for doing Atticus and Brassius so dirty

This sounds exciting but doesn’t this goes against the grain of high class sets. They are generally reprint sets to celebrate the previous year with new art. It’s unprecedented to put numerous massive chase pokemon that haven’t featured at all previous in these sets. At most we get like 2 new pokemon in them and they generally aren’t that exciting. But given the rumours this has been pretty much confirmed. Sets a new precedent going forward I suppose

The one thing though that does make me wonder is that S&V isn’t doing anywhere near aswell in Japan as SwSh did. Is Pokemon trying to ignite interest back in to the generation and have just been like - here have all eeveelutions in one set again and make us some money. Demand is stagnating somewhat and is nowhere near the back end of Sword and Shield was

Me too I love the art rares and SARs for supporters dont get me wrong but there was just something special with character rares. If I had it my way it would be regular ARs and SARs throughout the year and CHRs for the high end set once a year. And I need them to correct for doing Atticus and Brassius so dirty
Exactly yeah, them two plus Larry & Hassel SARs like c'mon😤 I really did think they were going to follow the template they set with SWSH of Year 1 being a Shiny set, Year 2 being a Character Rare set, and Year 3 being a celebratory SAR set, but I guess they feel like they have to mix it up more

This sounds exciting but doesn’t this goes against the grain of high class sets. They are generally reprint sets to celebrate the previous year with new art. It’s unprecedented to put numerous massive chase pokemon that haven’t featured at all previous in these sets. At most we get like 2 new pokemon in them and they generally aren’t that exciting. But given the rumours this has been pretty much confirmed. Sets a new precedent going forward I suppose

The one thing though that does make me wonder is that S&V isn’t doing anywhere near aswell in Japan as SwSh did. Is Pokemon trying to ignite interest back in to the generation and have just been like - here have all eeveelutions in one set again and make us some money. Demand is stagnating somewhat and is nowhere near the back end of Sword and Shield was
There is no guarantee they all get tera ex or even ex cards. All of them do have normal cards that can be turned into AR/CHR equivalents though.

Back