“Terastal Festival ex” Special Set Officially Revealed Starring the Eeveelutions!

Flareon is actually solid? Even in other decks you can easily hit the Stellar attack costs turn 2 going first, taking a 1-prize turn on the way, and in its own deck you could OHKO VStars and Basic/Stage 1 ex's.

Flareon is actually solid? Even in other decks you can easily hit the Stellar attack costs turn 2 going first, taking a 1-prize turn on the way, and in its own deck you could OHKO VStars and Basic/Stage 1 ex's.
You can also play Dusclops/Dusknoir. Dusclops+Flareon's 2nd attack does 330 damage. If you go first you could also make double KO with Flareon's first attack + Dusknoir on your T2. They can't get stage 2 without Grand tree on their T1

Is there more to be revealed today. As reveals go for high class sets compared to past reveals of them this is really lacklustre. Even Star Universe, shiny treasure ex and vmax climax showed off a lot of cards including secret rares at the reveal. This is a couple of regular Pokemon and a trainer card.

I'm coping we get a new Sylveon ex because if you noticed the Flareon's 2nd attack has the exact same energy cost as eevee ex. It be interesting if all of them just cost fire, water, electric
I have a feeling since it's Fire/Water/Lightning, it may just be Vaporeon & Jolteon & Flareon that use those energy costs - Maybe Espeon & Umbreon will both use Psychic/Dark, then Leafeon & Glaceon will use both Grass/Water

I was really hoping that the Ace Spec reprints would be getting some kind of alternate art. Like Ooyama's Tag All Stars Pokegear/Electropower or Amelicart's CZ Lost Vacuum/Ultra Ball. Maybe next year.

I am excited for the reverse holos though. Cracked Ice is the best holo pattern behind galaxy and cosmos

Reactions: Exo
I have a feeling since it's Fire/Water/Lightning, it may just be Vaporeon & Jolteon & Flareon that use those energy costs - Maybe Espeon & Umbreon will both use Psychic/Dark, then Leafeon & Glaceon will use both Grass/Water
But it’s over a month till they come out. The gap is much longer. We get the EX decks first and after that it will probably pick up.

I'm coping we get a new Sylveon ex because if you noticed the Flareon's 2nd attack has the exact same energy cost as eevee ex. It be interesting if all of them just cost fire, water, electric
I also think there will be a silveon ex Art rare or Sir but i don't think there will be a complete new Card.
The new Eevee costs are fire, water, and electric. I think only flareon, vaporeon and jolteon will have the Same Energy costs

I don’t think it’s that bad, we have an adaptive evolution Eevee in surging sparks and crispin to power this up in one turn, so they either ko the flareon and have to deal with the other attacker you powered up or take 280.

If the cards in this set are due to be made of reprints, then I think we can safely say that only the new cards will become part of our Prismatic Evolution set when it gets released in the New Year.

or grass darkness psychic for the other 3, so it'd represent leafeon, umbreon, espeon and sylveon

That would be unlikely. High Class Sets normally shoehorns deck-exclusive cards like Charizard VMAX before. The possibility is really high there, it doesn't matter the link with the AC tho.

Back