• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Primes, Promos, RED COLLECTION! [W] BW3 Cards!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trading Thread★ [H] Lv.X's, Sleeves, Deck Boxes [W] Darkrai DP52 Promo

you didn't answer my pm

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trading Thread★ [H] Lv.X's, Sleeves, Deck Boxes [W] Darkrai DP52 Promo

1st ed Heatom, yes I will.

Wishirulz said:
you didn't answer my pm

?
We already exchanged addresses to confirm the trade.

its geo baby said:

The only card I need from you is the French Darkrai and the only thing you need from me is the Arceus Deckbox.
We can't make a trade.

how many of the darkri promos do u need going to walmart later would you do them for one of these preferable the box
JAPANESE Arceus Sleeves (62ct) x1
Golden Charizard Deckbox

konter_j8902 said:
how many of the darkri promos do u need going to walmart later would you do them for one of these preferable the box
JAPANESE Arceus Sleeves (62ct) x1
Golden Charizard Deckbox

I would do the sleeves for three Darkrai DP52 promos.
The Charizard deck box is pending in a trade so if you wanna wait to see if it's still available?
I'm also looking for other Flygon and Darkrai, by the way, so you don't have to buy the blister packs just to trade.

i have a darkri GE from the theme deck what would you want for the box if it doesnt go through when will u know

konter_j8902 said:
i have a darkri GE from the theme deck what would you want for the box if it doesnt go through when will u know

I really don't see anything I need on your haves list.
But I would know if I'm trading the Charizard deck box by tomorrow hopefully.
I am just waiting for PM from the other member.

EDIT/
The trade was confirmed so I don't have the deck box anymore.
Sorry. =[

ok so would you do
my
darkri GE the deck one
Darkri Promo x2

your
Jpn arceus sleeves

konter_j8902 said:
ok so would you do
my
darkri GE the deck one
Darkri Promo x2

your
Jpn arceus sleeves

What about this?
I saw RR Flygon in your haves:

You:
GE Darkrai (4/106)
RR Flygon
BLACKSTAR PROMO Darkrai DP52 x2

Me:
JPN Arceus Sleeves (62ct)

the flygon is gone and i have one incoming but it is going into a dark flychomp deck

konter_j8902 said:
the flygon is gone and i have one incoming but it is going into a dark flychomp deck

I would ask for something more in addition to the GE Darkrai and 2 Darkrai promos.

EDIT/
By the way, cards must be mint, please. So keep that in mind.

the GE darlkri is rough i will let u know what i get later

Hyunbin, cards are in the mail. Might be a while, I may have insufficient postage, but I haveno idea.

Lolmonster said:
Hyunbin, cards are in the mail. Might be a while, I may have insufficient postage, but I haveno idea.

Okay.
Well, whenever I receive them I'll send the box right out.

sounds good to me. Glad it went so smooth.

i'll give you 8 dollars for your arceus deck box. deal?

CML said:
i'll give you 8 dollars for your arceus deck box. deal?

You can't buy from a non-Verified Seller.

dmaster out.

((bump no.01))

Back