• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Primes, Promos, RED COLLECTION! [W] BW3 Cards!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trading Thread★ [H] PT, BET, PotF, DPt Entry Pack [W] DP5 Uxie Lv.X

((bump no.01))

Added a few more cards. :)

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trading Thread★ [H] PT, BET, PotF, DPt Entry Pack [W] DP5 Uxie Lv.X

((bump no.01))

Added Torterra Lv.X (Tin) and DIAMOND&PEARL and MYSTERIOUS TREASURES cards. ^^

i have
DP6 Heatran Lv.X ☆H

Do you have a Japanese Raichu, Pikachu, or Pichu? If so CML for some of them.

dark fire said:
I have
DP6 Heatran Lv.X ☆H

Is it Japanese and 1st Ed?
Also, where is your trading thread? :p
I would like to know what your wants are.

ElectroManiac said:
Do you have a Japanese Raichu, Pikachu, or Pichu? If so CML for some of them.

I have two DP6 Pikachu 1st ED, and one DP6 Pichu 1st ED as well.
I am also getting a box of ADVENT OF ARCEUS cards next week so I will be getting a lot of Pikachu, Raichu and Pichu from that set next week.
There are maybe a few things I would like from you.
Or would you want to wait about a week and see where I am on Pikachu, Raichu and Pichu card counts? lol

I could wait a week. Tell me what you want so I can hold them for you. I have a strange obsession with Japanese thing o_O

ElectroManiac said:
I could wait a week. Tell me what you want so I can hold them for you. I have a strange obsession with Japanese thing o_O

I know, me too, right? o_O XD
Well, no, mine stems from J-Pop. XD

Anyways, I am interested in these:
PLATINUM Cacturne RH
PLATINUM Torchic RH
STORMFRONT Shelgon RH
SECRET WONDERS Venonat RH

The SW Venonat RH, has a slight problem, one little part is like slightly scratched so it looks wierd, but nothing big. I could part with all of those, though. Just letting you know about the Venonat, and I might have a deal going on with the RH Shelgon, but if I don't, I will give you all those thing listed above for the Japanese Chu's and (It's up to you) The Japanese Pamphlet. I don't care too much about the Pamphlet.

According to Ebay:
Platinum Cacturne RH: $2.00
Platinum Torchic RH: $2.00
Stormfront Shelgon RH: $1.75
Secret Wonders RH: $1.50

My end: $5.25

My love for Japanese things came from Sushi and Reading Death Note

its jpn and `1st ed i dont have a list yet

I have a DP5 Uxie Lv. X Mint and 1stED. Would you buy it? If so how much $ (PayPal) would you give? LMK :)

ElectroManiac said:
The SW Venonat RH, has a slight problem, one little part is like slightly scratched so it looks wierd, but nothing big. I could part with all of those, though. Just letting you know about the Venonat, and I might have a deal going on with the RH Shelgon, but if I don't, I will give you all those thing listed above for the Japanese Chu's and (It's up to you) The Japanese Pamphlet. I don't care too much about the Pamphlet.

According to Ebay:

Okay, so uh take Venonat out. And if the Shelgon deal you have goes through I could find another card.
It also depends on how many Rai/Pi/Pikachu's I pull from the packs too.

Ah, I love sushi too, but I think that came after. :p

dark fire said:
its jpn and `1st ed I don't have a list yet

What would you want for it?

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
I have a DP5 Uxie Lv. X Mint and 1stED. Would you buy it? If so how much $ (PayPal) would you give? LMK :)

Eh.... maybe $19.
Are there any cards you would want in addition to money?

Hyunbin said:
ElectroManiac said:

According to Ebay:

Okay, so uh take Venonat out. And if the Shelgon deal you have goes through I could find another card.
It also depends on how many Rai/Pi/Pikachu's I pull from the packs too.

Ah, I love sushi too, but I think that came after. :p

dark fire said:
its jpn and `1st ed I don't have a list yet

What would you want for it?

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:

Eh.... maybe $19.
Are there any cards you would want in addition to money?

At the moment, I am on a Arceus plush craze :p, so for the Uxie X DP5, I can do:

You:

$19 via Paypal

Me:

Uxie Lv. X 1st ED DP5 JPN Mint
Via USPS First Class Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation

LMK or PM me to finalize!

O.k. Will do. It's not scratched, just part of the rh part stays shiny even when it is turned to where it shouldn't. So what do you think about the Pamphlet as well?

ElectroManiac said:
O.k. Will do. It's not scratched, just part of the rh part stays shiny even when it is turned to where it shouldn't. So what do you think about the Pamphlet as well?

Did you pull it from a pack that way?
Because I had a RH Premier Ball that had a thin, weird inkless streak around the middle and it came out from the pack like that.
It was just a slight printing error that wasn't a scratch.
And yeah, I will add the pamphlet into the trade. :)

Yea, it came out of that pack that way, I will scan it to show you in a second, so stay on.

Did you see my post :)? I am just curious.

EDIT: Thanks for PM'ing me :).

ElectroManiac said:
Yea, it came out of that pack that way, I will scan it to show you in a second, so stay on.

I thought it might be like that.
It's fine then. :D

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Did you see my post :)? I am just curious.

Sorry, I didn't see yours. XD
PM-ing you right now.

Here:
scan0002.jpg

I know I spelled Barely wrong, lol!

ElectroManiac said:
Here:
scan0002.jpg

I know I spelled Barely wrong, lol!

Oh, like that?
That's even better than what had happened to me.
At least yours is just an unnoticeable streak. XD
Okay, so Venonat is back in the trade. :D

Yea, then one part is over colored, but it isnt too too big either

With the Overcolered marked-
scan0002-1.jpg

Back