(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Cover Reveals Silhouetted Pokemon, More Leaks Soon [2/11]

HAH!

I freaking called/knew it.

A single one cute, but fancy, extra, cherry-on-top, eeveelution!

That was the only thing they could do to bring future eeveelution speculation to a major halt.
(Otherwise people would continue wishing for more every other generation until gamefreak would have abused Eevee for silly types just for the sake of it).

I'm so relieved.
All you people wishing for eevee to turn into dragons, isnects, zombies and whatnot, were giving me headaches and anxiety already xDDDDd
But, once again, after a long tease, Gamefreak saves the day by doing the only logical thing.
Will they ever disappoint me???

Good move. Srsly.

btw: are you guys actually speculating its type and making comparisons to gym leader outfits? It's obviously Normal in every possible way.
Even the name has a "nothing" vibe to it, instead of "element".

On the subject of the Genesect movie, I have a hunch that maybe the movie explains how Mewtwo learns Psystrike.

Just a hunch, just a hunch.

I think I just figured out the name, and assuming it's right, it's really obvious.

Ninf = nine, for the 9th member of the Eevee family. Could be wrong, of course.

Ninfia without bows.
awi3C0c.jpg
]
It's...beautiful. I hope males don't have bows like this.

Why does this movie need to have the crappiest Pokémon ever, Mewtwo as a co-star? I hope Genesect owns the crap out of it. I would rather have the shiny Magikarp as a star of the movie than Mewtwo. May I puke right here please?

thanks.

:mad:(

D.N.A said:
I think I just figured out the name, and assuming it's right, it's really obvious.

Ninfia translates into Nineon anyway. (Btw. this is a joke if you can't tell...)

It's like a Delcatty and a Victini had a love child! The bows are a bit OTT, Eeveelutions are usually simplistic in design and this one seems a bit... cluttered.

Does anyone know what's happening in the screenshots on the top right? Does it give a clue as to Ninfia's type?

Anyone able to translate the following:

なんだこのイーブイ似ているポケモンは...まさか!?

I know it questions the similarity between Eevee and Ninfia, however my question is; to what extent? My Japanese is not that good..

Teal said:
Why does this movie need to have the crappiest Pokémon ever, Mewtwo as a co-star? I hope Genesect owns the crap out of it. I would rather have the shiny Magikarp as a star of the movie than Mewtwo. May I puke right here please?

thanks.

:mad:(

D.N.A said:

Ninfia translates into Nineon anyway.

Wow, really glad you're not in charge of things at Nintendo/GF.

Pokequaza said:

I know it questions the similarity between Eevee and Ninfia, however my question is; to what extent? My Japanese is not that good..
It says "What is this Pokémon looking like Eevee... Impossible!?"
(Yes this is an accurate translation.)

@ MewtwoStruckBack: And I'm glad you aren't. ;)

Pokequaza said:

All I got from Google Translate was "What Pokemon Eevee resembling this could not be ...?", so I doubt it actually would tell us much.

MewtwoStruckBack said:
Wow, really glad you're not in charge of things at Nintendo/GF.
He has problems with Mewtwo. Admittedly, the legendary already has two movies on him. A third? Eh.

But, I have to congratulate Gamefreak. With this generation they seem to be more fandom-aware than ever. So much pandering.
Calling another My Little Pony Pokémon.

Mewtwo is awesome and will pwn Genesect and Teal. :p

Nothing wrong with the original genetic badboy. ;-)

I hope they will animate mewtwo with respect to the classic

Ninfia looks so pretty & i think evolves by the easter egg... I couldn't be happier with the design!!

I am hoping maybe 2 pokemon max will gain a new evolution in xy. Hopefully not Jynx, or Mr. Mime.

I like Ninfia, but I wonder what type it'll be though, maybe Normal? I'm ok with that as long as it gets good moves.

What is the Pokemon that Ninfia is battling? The one on the left-hand corner shows Ninfia and another Pokemon. I cannot distinguish it out. it also seems like Ninfia is using an attack. Its similar to flamethrower.

On the center battle scene, it looks like a fire-type attack.

There is also the logo of the mini-movie again in the other page.

So is this it for this months CoroCoro? Just a new Eeveelution, Mewtwo in the next movie and the new Pokemon Scramble U game or are there still more pages to be leaked?

Back