(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Cover Reveals Silhouetted Pokemon, More Leaks Soon [2/11]

Luna_Cat16 said:
ekLb9Jj.png

...Wowwwwwww I cannot believe no one noticed this including me. Good job, Kiran!

This really does not look like Sylveon which makes me happy. It says something about B+W2 on it too???

Oh i looked on the wrong page XD but yeah it defintely could be something.

ArticunoDude said:
KiranTheWitch said:
I'd like to point out that on the bottom left hand corner of the page of Corocoro that shows us Sylveon's artwork, there seems to be another silhouette.

There's no silhouette. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Look at the corner of the page that is pushed up against the other page.
There is something with what looks to be 4 legs.

ArticunoDude said:
KiranTheWitch said:
I'd like to point out that on the bottom left hand corner of the page of Corocoro that shows us Sylveon's artwork, there seems to be another silhouette.

ArticunoDude said:
Luna_Cat16 said:
ekLb9Jj.png

...Wowwwwwww I cannot believe no one noticed this including me. Good job, Kiran!

This really does not look like Sylveon which makes me happy. It says something about B+W2 on it too???

There ya go!!
I noticed it and was all like... "Wait a sec..."

Luna_Cat16 said:
ekLb9Jj.png

That's just a black starburst, not a silhouette.

Can anyone find out what those words mean?

Also, perhaps it's Sylveon's counterpart! Maybe my dreams of it turning into a ghastly lil canine/feline thing at night will finally come true...
But it seems like it might have something to do with BW2 instead. Huh. Maybe importing an Eevee from there will cause it to evolve? That's certainly new.

It is? Ughhhhhh ;n;

KiranTheWitch said:
ArticunoDude said:

ArticunoDude said:

ArticunoDude said:
There ya go!!
I noticed it and was all like... "Wait a sec..."

I think it looks like Jolteon to be honest, but the legs look too long. Hmmmm.... im not too sure

D.N.A said:
Luna_Cat16 said:
ekLb9Jj.png

That's just a black starburst, not a silhouette.
I'm guessing you don't see the leg-like apparitions touching the bottom of the page?

Luna_Cat16 said:
It might be a false alarm; D.N.A. pointed out the starburst thing. ):
But if you look near the bottom of the page, there appear to be legs, and above the BW2 thing, ears.

I was thinking that too! Honestly at this point both possibilities are likely; the silhouette just looks a bit suspiciously spiky. I hope we can get a better scan of that section too, because one side is kind of faded/cut off.

Luna_Cat16 said:
I was thinking that too! Honestly at this point both possibilities are likely; the silhouette just looks a bit suspiciously spiky. I hope we can get a better scan of that section too, because one side is kind of faded/cut off.
Maybe we shall get a second Eeveelution after all. Who knows.

CoroCoro_March_2013_p12.png

guys
be more resourceful
anyways
from my knowledge of chinese (since some Japanese is chinese)
it just says
"Pokemon B2 W2

7 evolutions"
the part in the middle is probably "originally had" or something

Roughly translates to:

Pokémon B2 & W2
Had up to
7 types
of evolutions!!

Nothing more than a brief history of what has been going on for Eevee, and an indication that the number of evolutions is about to change with the addition of Sylveon.

Pokequaza said:
SuperArtNinja said:
This talk of "defining triangles" is really kind of silly; aren't they three sided polygonal shapes where two of the sides must be the same length or longer than the hypotenuse with a total of 180 degrees in the angles? What does that have to do with Sylveon?

If want to be sarcastic, do it good; A triangle is a polygon with three corners and three sides.

My question to you is: How was my sarcasm incorrect? Everything I said about the definition of a triangle is true. I was using geometrical definitions.

I'm glad we got a trailer to see Sylveon in action finally.

SuperArtNinja said:
Pokequaza said:
If want to be sarcastic, do it good; A triangle is a polygon with three corners and three sides.

My question to you is: How was my sarcasm incorrect? Everything I said about the definition of a triangle is true. I was using geometrical definitions.

I'm glad we got a trailer to see Sylveon in action finally.

You said two sides are either the same length or longer than the hypotenuse. This is not true. The hypotenuse is the longest side, therefore the other two can't be longer than the longest side. Also, all three sides can be equal to one another, where there is no hypotenuse.

SuperArtNinja said:
This talk of "defining triangles" is really kind of silly; aren't they three sided polygonal shapes where two of the sides must be the same length or longer than the hypotenuse with a total of 180 degrees in the angles? What does that have to do with Sylveon?

BassoonBro said:
You said two sides are either the same length or longer than the hypotenuse. This is not true. The hypotenuse is the longest side, therefore the other two can't be longer than the longest side. Also, all three sides can be equal to one another, where there is no hypotenuse.

I could be wrong here but I believe he meant that the other two sides in combination would be longer than the hypotenuse, while they would all be of equal length in the case of an equilateral triangle. At least that's what I got from it, and that would be correct as well.

Anyways, why are we arguing about triangles again?

The Pikachu Mafia said:
SuperArtNinja said:

BassoonBro said:

I could be wrong here but I believe he meant that the other two sides in combination would be longer than the hypotenuse, while they would all be of equal length in the case of an equilateral triangle. At least that's what I got from it, and that would be correct as well.

Anyways, why are we arguing about triangles again?

I see. Didn't read it that way. They were arguing about Pokemon Type Triangles and what defines them. Which has nothing to do with Sylveon. So anyways, I don't really care for Sylveon's desgin, but I don't dislike it. I'm really curious for its type. I think its going to be a pure flying. In regards to how you evolve it, maybe you have to choose the female character, or you have to have a female Eevee.

So I'm just assuming nothing new was revealed on Pokémon Sunday since it hasn't even been mentioned. What did they talk about? I was hoping they'd at least hint at Sylveon's type :(

jynxed said:
So I'm just assuming nothing new was revealed on Pokémon Sunday since it hasn't even been mentioned. What did they talk about? I was hoping they'd at least hint at Sylveon's type :(

I was wondering the same thing. A little acknowledgement would be nice. Even to say, "Nothing new on Pokemon Smash this morning."

BassoonBro said:
jynxed said:

I was wondering the same thing. A little acknowledgement would be nice. Even to say, "Nothing new on Pokemon Smash this morning."

Eh. If there was something, it would be everywhere.
No comment is all you need to know it was the same lame rubbish they dare call a show as per usual xDDDD

Back