(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Cover Reveals Silhouetted Pokemon, More Leaks Soon [2/11]

If I'm not mistaken, I think i can actually make out minute facial features ._.

It could be noise, but it honestly looks like eyes and what not XD

EDIT: Upon inspection in photoshop it is indeed just noise :(

Coincidentally my friend and I both had a convo about the possibility of Team Rocket using Mewtwo to fight genesect in a movie. Guess she guessed spot on .

Also, it looks like that bow that was shown on the Eevee promotion way back when really was hinting at this new Pokemon...

Logged on for the first time in ages, just to say it's on Serebii, but someone already beat me too it.
Needless to say, I can't wait for the movie and it looks like an awesome new evolution.

It reminds me of a fusion of Milotic and Victini and Eevee. It's an acquired taste for me, sorry guys. But I do love Eeveelutions. :)

There haven't been this many people on a thread since x and y were revealed...

I actually think that it's a normal eeveelution. Oh, and BTW:
MEWTHREE

Is it just me or does this kinda look like it might possibly be either normal/maayybee flying/or possibly a light type? (Or am i just too desperate for a light type? :3)

It looks so ... Plain... Idk what type it is either. Hoping it's not just a normal type. Idk... Not really digging it. It's still pretty cool though!

I'm honestly more excited with how many views this thread is getting than any CoroCoro scans. Unless, however, there are more Pokemon revealed in the actual issue of the magazine. :p

I kinda think it's dragon type. Not for any specific reasons except that the anime has been pretty dragon-centric this past gen and that one kid in the anime has the unevolved eevee, but really I can't guess from it's design or color scheme, so who knows.

The first thing that struck me when I saw the eeveelution was a Fennekin evolution, lol.

Anyways I'm actually excited for the movie now, it's been awhile since we saw mewtwo in the anime!

Back