(1) ‘Legendary Treasures’ to Feature Over 130 Cards! [9/11]

VERY surprised that they're keeping all of the EX cards. I hope the pull rates get increased a ton to make up for them all, but I'm not optimistic.

I guess the Everyone's Exciting Battle cards are staying in Japan now, unless they're randomly used as the 60 card deck that will be in the Red Genesect collection. I'd make a speculative set list but it looks like this set should be Battle Boost (minus the Enterprise and Imakuni cards), the Mewtwo/Genesect Deck and Shiny Collection. Maybe a couple of BW-P promos and that's a wrap.

gardevoir is uncommon..that is a little strange

another giant set hopefully ill get most of the good stuff in one booster box

So, are the Shiny Collection cards just going to replace some of the cards in packs and such? like every card in a pack (except the RH) has a chance to be a Shiny Collection card, or is it just 1 per pack?

Gardevoir, why are you so sensual.

o.o The new cards from the Mewtwo/Genesect deck (including the two cards in it that are reprints of pre-Next Destinies cards) plus Battle Boost (Minus Enterprise/Imakuni) is EXACTLY 113 cards.

Does that mean we're just likely not going to get most of the remaining promos/Exciting Battle cards at all? I suppose there is a fair chance that either the Kalos starter decks or the Genesect thing contain at least a decent portion of those, though. (I could see the Kalos starter decks being comprised mostly of cards from Exciting Battle personally.)

Are you including golden Reshi and Zek toward the 113? Because those will probably be secret rares.

Any idea how it will work with the subset? Are they part of the boosters or special boosters?

@ Everyone asking about Radiant Collection: I'm pretty sure it will be in separate packs just like Dragon Vault.

Just as long as shiny collection and the EX are abundant I will gladly take that trade off for bringing back gothitelle. I also get my FA Cobalion NVI back.

Pokewiz1999 said:
@ Everyone asking about Radiant Collection: I'm pretty sure it will be in separate packs just like Dragon Vault.

That doesn't really make sense. Dragon Vault was treated as totally separate thing from any set when it was released and it had blister packs like any other expansion set. How would they have "separate packs" from Legendary Treasures when Radiant Collection is considered an actual part of it?

The only thing I wondering is if there are going to be any regular holos in this set. The sub-set seems to be all foil, but what about the regular set? Ex Battle boost didn't have any holos.

I'm digging that Chandelure EX.

I think that the packs will have 1 pack of Mysterious Treasures and 1 pack of Radiant Collection, and be priced a little higher (example 5.09 instead of 4.19)

I'm thinking they'll be handled like the Unown in Unseen Forces or Rotom/Arceus subsets from the Platinum series.

I did count the gold Resh/Zek. But I did so because they counted the 5 Full Arts in the sub-set, which were Secret in the Japanese Shiny Collection.

Wait, I thought we do get EEB. EX Battle Boost has 95 cards and Shiny Collection is seperate sooo.... where are the rest of the cards coming from.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH we're getting Shiny Collection! :D:D:D:D:D Legendary Treasures just became awesome. I'm really not too sure how they'll incorporate Radiant Collection into the main set. I'm guessing 8-9 Legendary Treasure cards and 1-2 Radiant Collection cards per pack. If you look back at the blister pack art, you can see the packs still have 10 cards in the packs, so they won't be adding any extra cards in the packs.

Back