(1) 100+ 'Black & White' Set Scans [4/17]

can anyone confirm if the pikachu is shiny holo like the japanese version?
like the actual pikachu and not just the card

I love the look of the new deck box. I can't wait until the prereleases this weekend. =D

Does anyone know if with Zoroark's "Foul Play", does the defending pokemon need to have enough energies attached for Zoroark to use the attack? Or does Zoroark's 2 cover it?

@CosmicBob: I'm pretty sure all Zoroark needs to do is to use Foul Play, pick an attack, and then just use it, regardless of the target's energy cost.
@EPF: derp

Nice. I love this set - but the only thing I think is missing are Stadiums...

Does anyone know if stores like Walmart are selling these early? The theme decks started selling nearly a week before the 6th, so I was curious to see if anyone had seen boosters being sold yet.

i like this set and think that pairing cinccino with pokemon collector and pokemon communication would be great. i like the move cinccino has, "do the wave" lol

Where is Krokorok? Or am I missing something? I combed the scans, and it's nowhere.

Also, @DNA What did they do to Ursaring Prime?

Found it. I was looking at the post before, which apparently routes here when you try to comment, and also isn't a complete set of scans.

Also, @DNA What did they do to Ursaring Prime?
Ursaring Prime was originally supposed to be in the HGSS 1 set alongside Donphan, seeing as how Donphan and Ursaring are both parallel version exclusives (Donphan's exclusive to HG; Ursaring's exclusive to SS; and they are found in the same places). Instead, Ursaring got pushed back one set.

In this set (Black&White), we're getting Mandibuzz, but not its parallel exclusive Braviary, who will probably be in the next set. That is what I was referring to.

I'm so excited that my PR is tommorow though I'm sick worst case scenario I'll just buy my packs and go.

ogeray said:
can anyone confirm if the pikachu is shiny holo like the japanese version?
like the actual pikachu and not just the card

Zekrom is textured very similar to the Japanese version and BW04 & BW05 holo treatment is like the the set ones.

The only "prerelease" in my area is on the 30th, I believe -- five days after the set comes out. Why not just call it a post-release tournament? I did buy a box, though -- I'm hoping I get a large amount of Galvantula. I love the art on the card!

Back