(1) 2010-11 Modified Format: Majestic Dawn and On! [6/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoot me now.

PUSA's screwed up before, but this is just stupid beyond words. >__>

Who's up for starting on Magic? Anyone?

So... my Lefeon/Glaceon deck will still be legal.

It seems that Nintendo just...
(puts on glasses)
Can't turn over a new leaf.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The Power of Three said:

Shoot me now.

Agreed. This rotation doesnt do much for an already stale metagame.

huh.

So they just cut Claydol off. I understand that, they want to move on from relied on cards, like claydol, to newer cards like ninetales. Still, I wish they had made a bigger cut, like Pt on. That would've made more sense. but I'm glad they cut some cards.

The Power of Three said:

Shoot me now.

I'd prefer to play Yugioh again over magic.

This rotation is terribad. Pusa messed up imo. Should have been PL-on

CRAP!! I have been getting rid of my MD-SF cards for PL and ^ cards!! PUSA really messed this up!!

Augh, I'm very unhappy about this. I don't even play in leagues (there isn't one near me) but when I DO make it to tourneys I'm sick of playing the same decks over and over again! *kicks PUSA*

OMG OMG OMG. I can run Raichu Prime Lv. X!!!!!!

On a more serious note, uxie is next format's draw power. End of story.

Ugh... PL-oSAY WHAT NOW.

MD-on?

=D

Nobody saw this coming. NOBODY. If you did, you lie.

I'm pretty happy about this, actually. I can see why people would be upset, but this means I'll probably be able to play my CurseGar deck next season, with the only big losses being Moonlight Stadium and Mr. Mime MT.

I wish they had told us if they're keeping pop 8, because we may or may not be keeping night maintenance and Roseanne's.

Yep, Moonlight Stadium is gone, for it was in GE.

Haha now people will stop laughing at me for playing Machamp... Not really now that I think about it but Oh well. Is pop 8 still in format?

Pokemon dropped the ball on this one, other than loosing Claydol and Mr. Mine this did nothing for the format, as we still have Gengar, Machamp, Gyardos, and Uxie

charizard87 said:
Pokemon dropped the ball on this one, other than loosing Claydol and Mr. Mine this did nothing for the format, as we still have Gengar, Machamp, Gyardos, and Uxie

Well, DP Dusky is gone too. Now Jumpluff can swarm in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back