(1) 32 New 'Psycho Drive’ Scans and Translations! [9/13]

RE: (1) 20 ‘Psycho Drive’ Scans and Translations! [9/13]

AMG! These look amazing! I want both Kyogres! :DDDDDDDDDDD
So, this means that there will be ruby and sapphire remakes a Groudon EX (2?) Raquazza EX, possibly Dialga Palkia and Giratina EX because of shaymin... Zoroark is shiny, meaning they are re-making shinies... And the legendary birds. Cincinno will be in every english set so far, and we are getting new gardevoir/gallade cards!

yay!

Well I guess Gardevoir's Psycho Mirage Ability just made Mewtwo EX that much better it's attack can now do at least 80 damage for just 2 energy and 120 for 3, which doesn't even take the opponents energy in to account.

The shiny Zoroark looks identical to the Black & White Zoroark we have now (Nasty Plot / Foul Play). I'm pretty sure I'm right; the attacks look the same.

I'm going to like Kyogre EX when it comes out regardless of how good it is. It looks so cool. Regardless I shall await the translations of the rest of the scans patiently.

Random thoughts:
That Kyogre is straight up nasty, won't see a ton of play, but he looks awesome.
Luxray will be great with Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem.
Full art EX cards? Yes please.
First Gen legendary birds! Where's ma Zapdos! Good to see decent stats on them too.
Gardevior looks cool, Scrafty sucks.
Lots of great looking cards all around.

Gardevoir+Mewtwo EX= Broken Format. It makes his first attack 2x better than his second. I can't even imagine what some people will pay for Mewtwo EX FA version. Plus that leaveny will also be in alot of decks. Having no weakness. Wow.

Here's me being Debbie Downer, but I greatly dislike the EXcards having regular and Full Art prints. That's basically going to double the amount of super rare cards in the English set regardless of the regular EX print's rarity because online sellers will interpret "EX" as "$$."

I'm also not impressed with the selection of pre-Unova Pokemon, like, at all. Other than the Ralts, Seedot and Shinx lines, as well as the Legendary Birds, all of those Pokemon were already in the HGSS-on rotation.

The artwork is top-notch as always though. Favorite Cinccino card yet! <3

Hey guys, they removed SP from the format. and now they are giving away presents to basics.
Legendary's now have around 130 till 170 HP combine it with SP energy reprint made for basics and eviolute.
The EX's are bad but look at Kyurem/Zekrom and Reshiram. it will be the next SP.
just wait untill they make a whole engine based around basics.

Very nice looking cards. I think the Kyogre will see more play than Kyurem, as it actually has decent attacks, double snipe for 50 and a way to get out of active (it has a huge 4 retreat cost). Shaymin is the best revenge prize taker in the game, so should see some play. I like the Leavanny, no weakness is nice for magnezone.

The card that stood out to me is the Gardevoir, with its ability to have 1 psychic count as 2. This is a very powerful effect, and will work wonders with mewtwo and possible gothitelle. And god, I don't want to imagine how expensive a FA Mewtwo EX will cost, I'd say at least $30-$40, what with it also being the most playable EX revealed so far.

An amusing piece of trivia: That luxray has the same attack as Luxray GL Lv.X; the attack being Flash Impact for 1 energy, doing 60 and 20 damage to one of your pokemon. I thought that was quite amusing. They really love Luxray don't they? :)

Wow, these cards look visually appealing. I'd play some of them just because they look cool.

Gardevoir will work very well with Mewtwo ex or Gothitelle.

Luxray seems like it could be cool without Donphan around. With 140 HP and a 1 energy for 60 attack, it could be a promising speed deck.

and hooray for more binder fodder legendary birds. As if there weren't enough already.

You know seeing that Shaymin EX makes me really want there to be a Darkrai EX in a future set.

The tool looks like an Experience Share.

Wow, the artwork is absolutely amazing, but it kinda sucks because I know in the end I will probably only end up with 1 EX card, not even full art, but who knows!

Great, more EXs and FA EXs. There goes all my money.

I don't think i have ever been this excited for pokemon in my entire life. the full art cards are amazing. I don't even really llike kyogre that much but hands down the full art is the coolest card i have ever seen. I think the regular mewtwo ex has nicer art but i still cant wait for them. These cards are great

This. Set. Is. Amazing. o_O

I regret not buying boxes earlier. :'(

A lot of potential just in these cards alone, not even taking into account the rest of the set. Gardevoir + Mewtwo + Eviolite is going to utterly Stolen though.

This artwork is amazing. I'm falling in love with Mewtwo's artwork. I'm glad we're going back to older generations. I was getting sick of the new ones.

Does anyone have a wheelbarrow for the load of bricks I just crapped?! Most of these cards are amazing in terms of artwork and playability!

I don't think we should be slapping the "broken" label on Gardevoir+Mewtwo+Eviolite just yet. Do they have great synergy? Oh ya. Do they stop a catcher from grabbing that Gardevoir? No. Do we even know what else is in the set? No... Am I enjoying asking questions so I can answer them myself? Yes.

Point being it's an exciting set. I just think we need to wait before we get upset about something we don't have all the info on yet...

Back