(1) 32 New 'Psycho Drive’ Scans and Translations! [9/13]

RE: (1) 20 ‘Psycho Drive’ Scans and Translations! [9/13]

Boomski is right, way to early to drag out the "broken format" tag...

I am going to love this when it comes out in america, this is amazaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hydreigon added to the story.

TheBigBOOMski said:
I don't think we should be slapping the "broken" label on Gardevoir+Mewtwo+Eviolite just yet. Do they have great synergy? Oh ya. Do they stop a catcher from grabbing that Gardevoir?

You won't be getting a catcher KO on Gardevoir when they have a Gothitelle active.

Gothitelle Gardevior Reuniclus? That seems like its too much. Leavanny is good, and I like Luxray.

Otherwise, no. The ex's are bad.

Maybe there will be a new GG.

I don't really like the Full Art versions of Kyogre and Mewtwo EX - their normal counterparts look so much better, especially since they don't have that odd thick gold outline going on. I'm sure holding a Full Art card in real life more than makes up for the art with all of the special holographic effects, but it's hard for me to sit here and think they look good with such weird artwork.

The shiny Pokémon look alright, and Shaymin-S EX looks nice.

I am literally so blown away just by this handful of cards that I am seriously considering getting a box of this, and I've never gotten a box before, of any set. I just hope the set continues to be as fulfilling as more of it is released.

*sighs* They're already reprinting Zoroark? Another card that we already have?

The card artwork looks pretty nice, I'm really liking Kyogre EX's artwork, and my favorite EX so far is Shaymin, being of extremely balanced playability, and with great artwork. They should really start printing cards like Shaymin, except in Stage 2 form.

Oh my wow. That Gardevoir is one of the best cards printed in a while. The leavanny and shaymin are pretty awesome cards, they have some potential, more rogue though IMO. The Cinccino has some potential, but I am too sick of seeing Cinccinos to care. This is going to be an awesome set.

Would it be ok to post other pictures of cards? I found some on an auction site.

Mudkip said:
Would it be ok to post other pictures of cards? I found some on an auction site.
I would think it's okay, as long as you don't advertise. =P And if you just link to the pics and not the site then I don't think there would be any problem at all.

i know right i want those cards espesaily the one thAT TAKES AWAY WEAK NESSES

Currently we have 7 confirmed EX's (Mewtwo, Kyurem, Regigigas, Reshiram, Zekrom, Shaymin, and Kyogre). Of all of the EX's we've seen they've all been legendary Pokemon. I'm just really worried that we wont be getting any evolved EX's and that they might be exclusive for legendaries considering there are 47 total. It could just be that Pokemon is just trying to highlight the new EX's with legendaries for that set and later on they might have evolved EX's, I'm not sure. It's good to see older Pokemon back, I'm really impressed with the artwork.

Yoshidude10 said:
*sighs* They're already reprinting Zoroark? Another card that we already have?

The card artwork looks pretty nice, I'm really liking Kyogre EX's artwork, and my favorite EX so far is Shaymin, being of extremely balanced playability, and with great artwork. They should really start printing cards like Shaymin, except in Stage 2 form.

lol. At least we've already had Zoroark. They're reprinting Hydregion which hasn't even been released here.

Anyways. I hope they put some of these cards into noble victories.

Well then:

akashisanchi-img600x450-13159098935r9ijr26448.jpg

akashisanchi-img600x450-1315909893abrsve26448.jpg

None of the images are mine and the credit goes to the respective owners.

BeserkMagikarp said:
AMG! These look amazing! I want both Kyogres! :DDDDDDDDDDD
So, this means that there will be ruby and sapphire remakes a Groudon EX (2?) Raquazza EX, possibly Dialga Palkia and Giratina EX because of shaymin... Zoroark is shiny, meaning they are re-making shinies... And the legendary birds. Cincinno will be in every english set so far, and we are getting new gardevoir/gallade cards!

yay!

i know right they look amazing even if they dont see play im collecting exs but im wondering if they will create grayados ex that would be sick but love the reshiram because im running reshiboar

I personally think ALL EX pokémon revealed thus far, with the exception of Mewtwo (and maybe Regigigas as it shows potential), to be complete rubbish; kind of like the EX's from the Ruby/Sapphire main set. People are all like ''wow, double 50 snipe is nice!'', but don't forget that if we go back to the EX-block, games will take about 3 KO's for a game. This means a much, much faster meta, making sniping nearly useless. Also take into account that with the new EX's HP values and such, an avarage of 4 ''sniping'' with Kyogre Ex would be needed; and most opponents won't allow you to do that.

Shaymin EX is in my opinion what a Shaymin Prime should have been (ok, ok, maybe with about 20 less HP or so, and the 2nd attack a bit nerfed too maybe) in my opinion; the entire card is great, except for that little bit where it says your opponent gets two prizes for KO'ing this. Sure, it can punish an opponent from taking an early lead, and it will work great in any Lost World deck as they already take into account to lose a few prizes, but when this becomes really good you should be behind in prizes (early on), or go for a full swing (late game). In either scenario, I see Shaymin EX smacking something, and leaving the table already. Only time will tell I guess! I have nothing but love for the art though!

I also HIGHLY dislike the new FA EX's, as it completely ruins the whole purpose of the EX's art; which should ''jump out of the card frame'', and this is completely killed by making the card full art in the first place. To me the unique poses the ''normal'' EX's have look a LOT more appealing than some random pose where you can see the entire pokémon standing.

And since my favorite colours are Purple and Green, I MUST obtain both that Zoroark and Hydreigon cards!! :D

Back