(1) 50+ 'Black & White' Scans! [4/6]

I think it's cool that they released the theme decks before the set. Out of these cards nothing good really jumps out at me.
I still love the set, but we haven't seen any scans of the better cards (yet).
I am glad they're reprinting Pokemon Communication though. =D

Edit: My first time being first!:D

I think someone already mentioned it about another story, but your "Post a comment" link is broken.

Anyway, TPCi definitely knows what they're doing. I have no use for those theme decks (they are pretty cool, though), and yet I really want to buy them for the TCGO codes. ._.

These cards in terms of Card Templates really have a nostalgic vintage feel to them like in the days of Base Set, Jungle, and Fossil. It's not bad but I still like the card templates for the HeartGold and SoulSilver sets better. These new cards kinda look more authentic than cards in past sets, probably looking older than the first expansion itself.

If TPCi knows what they're doing, they'd be smart enough to do a Mid-Season Rotation to HGSS-On when Black & White is released. People might not like the idea but it's for the good of the TCG and to help make it more stable and healthy.

WORD UP.
(first page)
No catcher :'(
But revive is pree good and I actually like the look of the CG art.
EDIT: Oh holy star, I just read Cincinno.

Good point: no older cards in deck.
Bad point: old energy

I, for one, was surprised at the overabundance of pokemon powers, bodies, and abilities in this set, way too many to count!
/sarcasm

'pede's got 150HP -> BOSS

I wasn't planning on buying these, but they look pretty cool. Galvantula looks pretty splashable, taking CC for it's second attack and healing itself.

Both Serperior(This and the BW Set one) work well together. I REALLY want a healing Grass deck with Galvantula splash.

LORDY JONES said:
WORD UP.
(first page)
No catcher :'(
But revive is pree good and I actually like the look of the CG art.
EDIT: Oh holy star, I just read Cincinno.

Revive is a bad Pokémon rescue.

Any chance of the other side of those code cards? :p

Looks to be an interesting set. I'm not gonna join the hate train, at least.

COMMUNICATION WOOT WOOT. Nah but right now those are some really ugly looking cards in my book, just the formatting, it is too bad that we don't get to see any of the holos yet.

First impressions:
-Cinccino is amazing, I could see some of those decks coming up and can already picture the format. Only downside is the HP.
-Some of these have amazing HP, Stoutland, Scolipede, even Pignite has pretty formidable HP.
-Munna/Musharna could get some use, they're like the SF Misdreavus but better, and if you start with them, it can be a quick 2-turn win.
-Glad that Communication is back, and Prof. Juniper looks interesting. I can't find a use for it, but I'm sure that there is a good one.

Overall, a pretty good set.

P0KEVORTEX said:
First impressions:
-Cinccino is amazing, I could see some of those decks coming up and can already picture the format. Only downside is the HP.
-Some of these have amazing HP, Stoutland, Scolipede, even Pignite has pretty formidable HP.
-Munna/Musharna could get some use, they're like the SF Misdreavus but better, and if you start with them, it can be a quick 2-turn win.
-Glad that Communication is back, and Prof. Juniper looks interesting. I can't find a use for it, but I'm sure that there is a good one.

Overall, a pretty good set.
The best part about it is this isn't even the set, it's only the theme decks! =D

How do the codes for the Pokemon TCG Online work? Is it a different code for every individual theme deck? Is it one time use only?
Would I be able to get one from somebody and use it myself?

TBH, Unfeazant is a really good card. 2 for 50 and a coin flip that does not hurt as well 3 for 70. Not gamebreaking, but worthwhile.

Yeah, Unfezant is pretty good, but I think he has a bit of a long setup considering what he does.

@Afro-G I think that the codes are one use only. I've not actually got one of the decks yet, but it would make sense: otherwise, the code could be easily leaked and everyone would know it, losing the Pokemon company money. It's a shame, but it's probably true.

pokebeach main page go to japanese sets then to black and white semisage there is the same as the one in english

Back