(1) Accelgor and Escavalier from 'Red Collection' [6/3]

They are ok, but nothing game breaking since BTS will soon be rotated out. BTS is already rotated out in Japan anyway.

accelgor isnt bad i can see a stage one with 90 hp and free retreat seeing some play.... 1 for 60 is also nice but nithing game changing.... escavalier is just bad

Accelgor is pretty much a poor mans Donphan prime, with a worse weakness and less HP, though you can still base a deck around it with Dodrio UD to constantly switch out your actuve Accelgor for a benched one and just keep on using Slashing Strike.

Escavalier is just plan bad.

I'm really loving these 2 cards.

I like Accelgor better than Donphan because it has free retreat and does not damage your own bench. But it turns out that Accelgor will meet the fate of many cards without popularity such as Ursaring Prime and Ho-Oh LEGEND, very promising and potentially great, but nobody gives them a chance. Maybe next rotation.

Escavalier is kinda good, in that It can wall a little with 2 energy and do decent damage.

Red Collection is being more and more promising. Can't wait to buy 2 boxes of the next BW set.

Meh...I've seen better. Donphan and Cinccino outclass these two. Accelgor is pretty nice, but Escavalier is just...wrong.

Not much to say about they're attacks and stuff, but the artwork is pretty good. I also wonder how people will fit these into popular decks and other things like that.

I dislike both. Accelgor is ok, because 1 for 60, even though Donphan can do the job much better, and {G} is super-effective against nothing. The other is just plain bad.

I mean, I could see an interesting deck with Accelgor and Serperior... You hit for 60, and retreat next turn. You just keep switching... And its better than Yanmega because you dont have to worry about making your hand equal.

It could also be an interesting partner WITH Yanmega, to counter Umbreon??? And to just be a grass type xD

hmm i can see a accelgor swarm deck working. just pull a garchomp on them do 60 then next turn retreat to another accelgor do 60 and so on

I can see Accelgor seeing play. 60 for 1 and an energy denial attack is nice; it's not a poor man's donphan in the right deck.

Escavalier is absolute garbage and should have had 130 or even 140 HP with those stats.

i really think accelgor is better than the escavalier
1 energy for 60 damage? totally great
than the turn you cant use that move you try to discard energy from the opponets pokemon

Back