(1) Advent of Arceus Scans / Translations [7/6]

Flygon out damages it, even with Shaymin. :/ Also, if Charizard sees any play, it can also destroy it. And I personally don't think Sunflora is worth the bech space.

can anyone tell me what dept. store girl, gengar lv x, and expert belt do cuz i dont know what any of them do

facepalm.jpg

This section are all the topics about the main page. Did you perhaps consider to look at THE MAIN PAGE?

I'm very dissappointed in this set. Aside from Spiritomb and Expert Belt, the whole set is really lack luster. I better mark my calender for another prerelease to skip.

No, I just bought two and didn't get any Arceus. I got a regular holo card in each though.

Probopass and a bent Froslass. I don't know how the pack got bent... maybe it came that way. There was also an Ultimate Zone card included in the packing with the two packs.

I wish the Ultimate Zone had better artwork ;(
Also another good Beedrill deck could be on the way, Beedrill G Swarm,4 Poketurn,4SSU. Leads to lots of damage for one energy.
Also we actually don't know if in the US the set will focus on SPs, we might get some random SP promos that were promos in japan. SV so far is way better than AoA.

I'm actually excited about this set, although I was a little disappointed with Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto and Kabutops. If Omanyte and Omastar were Fighting, and Kabuto and Kabutops were Water, then I would've said "love it". Those four Pokémon were a huge disappointment for me.

In Booster Packs of AoA, there will always have 1 holo, but some packs will have 1 holo and 1 Arceus card if I'm not wrong.

Aside from cards of the DPt Gift Box, 2009 Movie Commemoration Pack, Melee! Pokémon Scramble Promo Set, 11th Movie promos cards without owners in their names and reprint promos, there are not many japanese promos missing in USA... Of course, Japanese Pokémon Centers promos cards like Charmander, Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Squirtle, Movie promos with an owner in their names, Jumbo cards, Trophy cards and cards with illustrations made by Japanese kids will probably never come to America...

I think I have a new possibilty for a rogue deck from this set....
SpeedrillG.
I have a list already, it looks like a fun deck to play and who knows could be the last SP deck.
I unlike the rest of people here(Most of them) like the set as I see a lot of Rogue possibilities. Most of the artwork is nice too, but SV is way better.

mechamp said:
hello but do you guys no what the Gengar lvx does because I love to play Gengar in my decks

... http://pokebeach.com/tcg/advent-of-arceus

Scroll down to the card. kthnx =D

Also, this looks like an interesting set. I'm liking Luxray, Expert Belt, and, of course, Charizard.

Back