(1) ALL Platinum Scans! [1/30]

d master342 said:
afstandopleren said:
Xous said:
afstandopleren said:
Has anyone seen the Colorless Dialga? It's HILARIOUS!

Colorless Dialga? Is there a link to it, maybe?

A reversed Dialga has a Colorless symbol instead of a Metal symbol in the upper right corner. You can see it on the front page of PokeBeach.

Fixed to show loyalty to this site. It's Update #4 to be exact.

dmaster out.

Ah. xD Thank you. I can't believe I missed that.

Ok, it's an error, but Dialga is dragon type too, so technicaly it isn't SOOOO wrong, right? Or I'm wrong? :p

Lizzard said:
Ok, it's an error, but Dialga is dragon type too, so technicaly it isn't SOOOO wrong, right? Or I'm wrong? :p

You are correct. But there hasn't been a colourless Dialga card, Non error.

You know what I just realized??? The artwork between Poke-turn and Energy-gain were switched when the set was released in America!

darkrai2cool4u said:
You know what I just realized??? The artwork between Poke-turn and Energy-gain were switched when the set was released in America!

No, WPM just made a mistake when posting the GC scans.

"Windows users with Mac friends"
That means all of you, because your very best friend ever happens to be a Mac user :D

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
"Windows users with Mac friends"
That means all of you, because your very best friend ever happens to be a Mac user :D

You mean me? :p

Seriously, though, it's pretty cool. Maybe I'll try out Redshark this time.

(Randy) said:
Small problem , Platinum is under D/P series section of the TCG.
Where it's a new block.

Not quite yet, remember it's name is: Diamond and Pearl: Platinum.

So technically it's still not a new block QUITE yet. :)

SotS said:
(Randy) said:
Where it's a new block.

Actually the packs are called Platinum. It might not be a new block, but if D/P was in front, it would be on the packs. I'm calling them Platinum from now on.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
SotS said:
(Randy) said:
Where it's a new block.

Actually the packs are called Platinum. It might not be a new block, but if D/P was in front, it would be on the packs. I'm calling them Platinum from now on.

dmaster out.

*Smacks forehead* I didn't even notice it doesn't have the Diamond Pearl parts on it. >.< Sorry for throwing out a wrong answer.

Torterra looks strong but the poocheyena's graphics looks odd (and cute). Pardon me for not knowing but what is the lost zone?

RE: (1) 75+ Platinum Scans! [1/30]

Dictator Dauntless said:
and , yeah, they're so creative, they use the same adjective for BOTH of Muk's attacks! AMAZING.

I love how the new name for TST is Broken Time Space.

And WHY is Ninetales's attack called Flame BASH???

It's not hitting ANYTHING.

I agree it is a stupid name for Ninetale's attack, but by bash the probably mean party, like you know," Let's throw a bash!" :p

new person here and im dumb really dumb how do you see the cards where are they i cant find out how to view the cards!!!!!!!!someone please help

Back