(1) ALL Platinum Scans! [1/30]

RE: (1) 130+ Platinum Scans! [1/30]

Now I just need Drapion and Vulpix. Someone send them in so I can go to beeeeeeedddd!!!

All Shaymins are amazing.
I also like:
Blastoise
Delcatty
Giratina Lv.X
Dialga #5
Palkia G Lv.X
Crobat G
Lucario

:D

I have a Drapion and the Vulpix. I'll try to scan them today at work, WPM.

I said we were going to have 5 dialga cards, 5 giratina cards & 5 shaymin cards! but some people thought that wasn't going to happen because its too much cards of the same pokemon in a set and bla bla bla...

I sent you drapion lvx, scanned at 300 dpi. You might need to zoom in. I tried zooming in with windows fax and media viewer and then saving it. However, it did not save the zoomed in settings.
my email is the same as my id here.

We will probably see a lot of notices on Go-Pokemon. I think this will include erreta's, Dialga confusion, cross level upping, and that sort of stuff.

Thankfulness?

I prefer Sense of Gratitude >_<

But, you can put Shaymin LVX (Land Forme) on Skymin? Awesome!

Edit:...Do the Wave? Are you serious, Nintendo.

I hate this. When I buy japanese pokemon cards I always got the rares that comes uncommon outside of japan >_> Is there already all cards from this set------>platinum

FoolMeNever2 said:
Edit:...Do the Wave? Are you serious, Nintendo.
O f c o u r s e its serious. Its nearly legendary xdP

There has been missed news stories? All I know is the cards prereleased on Go-Pokémon and the Pokémon Magazine on Pokemon JP

Divine_Light said:
There has been missed news stories? All I know is the cards prereleased on Go-Pokémon and the Pokémon Magazine on Pokemon JP

Yeah, there's also been the revelation of the new Mystery Dungeon game.

Also, thanks to WPM and everyone that sent in / set up the Platinum scans.

Wow, just a short time and we have all the scans. I'm glad my list is almost all correct. Heh. I think the colorless Dialga is one of the funniest error cards I've ever seen. I wonder if I might pull it at my Prerelease next week. Redshark for Mac users will be great and I can't wait to see the other stories whenever you get around to posting them.

dmaster out.

Xous said:
afstandopleren said:
Has anyone seen the Colorless Dialga? It's HILARIOUS!

Colorless Dialga? Is there a link to it, maybe?

A reversed Dialga has a Colorless symbol instead of a Metal symbol in the upper right corner. You can see it on the front page of PokeGym.

afstandopleren said:
Xous said:
afstandopleren said:
Has anyone seen the Colorless Dialga? It's HILARIOUS!

Colorless Dialga? Is there a link to it, maybe?

A reversed Dialga has a Colorless symbol instead of a Metal symbol in the upper right corner. You can see it on the front page of PokeBeach.

Fixed to show loyalty to this site. It's Update #4 to be exact.

dmaster out.

Back