(1) ALL Platinum Scans! [1/30]

RE: (1) 85+ Platinum Scans! [1/30]

The Power of Three said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
Okay my brother and I are back from prereleases and will put up new scans (though it will take a few hours). We didn't get any LV.X's, secret cards, or shiny cards though, other than Hitmonchan. If anyone has these, please scan them for us!

Also, I won the prerelease by going undefeated. :D :D :D

I won mine too. I went 4-1, then top 4 was 1 match (which I won) and Finals was also 1 match (which is odd... I thought it would be 2 out of 3.) Quad Knockout with my Giratina Lv. X won me the whole thing. :D

Now that there was a few Prereleases, the scans should start raining in really fast.

What did you play?

1-1 Giratina Lv. X (Triple and Quad KO's in seperate Matches :D)
That was my main attacker, but I had Crobat G, Bronzong G, and Skuntank G's teched in. Shaymin was another attacker, but my Seviper just kicked people's butts! :p

I actually like the new series pokemon that aren't SP. They SP have dissapointed me, at their lack of power and cunningness. All they really do is "Poisin This, Poisin That" Octillary is going to be really painful, especially with the new Delcatty
....I've already got the prototype deck of it running, and it's SCARY!

Note: Why the @#$$@% do all the legendaries stink in this set?

It was lame. We did not get booster draft afterwards. We went 6 rounds in the masters division.
list of all cards i got and not posted yet on the frontpage:
dialga g lvx
drapion lv x
rampardos(rh,holo)
toxicroak sp(currently not in my possession; my friend is temporarily borrowing it)
dialga # 5 rh
infernape 31/127
bronzong g 41/127
combusken 45/127
lombre 52/127
cacnea 67/127
wurmple 103/127
ralts 89/127
kirlia 51/127
rainbow energy 121/127
dunsparce 73/127
happiny 76/127

RE: (1) 110+ Platinum Scans! [1/30]

I could scan a Palkia G Lv. X, but I do not know how to choose the format in which to scan in...

RE: (1) 110+ Platinum Scans! [1/30]

I'm having a gripe over Lickitung. It's a key chain. You can even see the place you put the string to attach it to something.

RE: (1) 125+ Platinum Scans! [1/30]

I'm <3ing the Shaymin's.
I can't wait to see what Skymin Lv.X dose in english...as I already have the one's in the set, but in japanese.

Light Venusaur said:
I'm <3ing the Shaymin's.
I can't wait to see what Skymin Lv.X dose in english...as I already have the one's in the set, but in japanese.

You could just check the translations. It's not really that good though.

We are just missing Weavile G, Drapion LV.X, Shaymin (Sky Forme) LV.X, and Scyther now. COME ON YOU FUELS! SEND THEM IN!! :D

I would but I live in Australia. =(

"Thankfulness" - is that even a word? I hate it when cards with bad names dominate. -_-

Seems like you've had a busy night with all these scans. @_@

Cool set. Loving the Prinplup cause of its artwork lol. And didn't Porygon pull the Shaymin (Sky Forme) LV.X at the prerelease?

Only missing Drapion LV.X, the rare Dialga, and shiny Vulpix now.

Back