(1) ALL 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

RE: (1) Supreme Victors Scans Soon [8/7]

Yay SV Scans tonight! Well, for me, tommorow! WPM, what about your proffesorship?

I've been waiting for these for quite awhile. Of course, we'll be using your scans to update the Bulbapedia articles to the correct English translations, provided you don't mind of course.

In exactly one hour, fate will be chosen :O.

Anyway, yeah, can't wait :D. I plan to go tommorow with my Rayquaza C, Starptor FB and Arceus! (all Lv.X; for good luck)

EDIT: Wait, Pacific, not Eastern D: That's not fair for poor ignored Wisconsin people like me D:

Sweet I cant wait to see what has been added to the set!:D

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
In exactly one hour, fate will be chosen :O.

Anyway, yeah, can't wait :D. I plan to go tommorow with my Rayquaza C, Starptor FB and Arceus! (all Lv.X; for good luck)

EDIT: Wait, Pacific, not Eastern D: That's not fair for poor ignored Wisconsin people like me D:

Agreed. Poor Wisconsin people (I'm from there too)

ShayminSky said:
WPM, what about your proffesorship?

I think that's why we'll be getting them this late (is it late?) - he's probably had them for a while, and he can't post them until they're technically out. (Or am I way off?)

Anyways, can't wait to see them.

gosh i really want to go to a prerelase but I can't :( but can't wait to see the scans so I can proxy them in for my Electivire deck.

>_> 12:01 for me. *Sigh* I guess I'll have to save the suspense for the morning then:/

Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday. Or else I wouldn't be able to stay up until 11:01 (Central)

RE: (1) 120+ 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

Excellent-thanks for putting the scans up so quickly WPM.

Just looked through the scans.....the Rayquaza C, Shiny Milotic and Electivire have really cool art :p

I'm definitely gonna need to get some renders of these and make some sweet banners with them!

-Black Rayquaza

Wow nice pics. All the cards look good.

After a quick peruse through the scans, these are awesome. I'm surprised how great the art is on some of these, they will definitely bring a flair to the art community!

Thanks a ton, WPM!

Thanks. I miscalculated on the time, and was thinking I had to sta up another hour >.>

I really like them, my pre-release isn't till' the 27th though :|

AWESOME art in this set, hands down. That lucario C looks so suave, and the drifloon line is extra cute as always. My first impression here :]

omg lol

Licking-Licking Heal. cool name.

Back