(1) ALL 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

PokeChamp said:
Is it just me, or does that Garchomp look super-broken? Think about it, all you have to do is use Rare Candy on a Gible, and then, they can't put more than one Energy into play!

Not sayin' it's the BDIF, or anything, but I do believe it may actually have some potential.

Well they do have the option of not attacking the garchomp, but yes, It is a good card. The question is, is it better than Porygon or Flygon?

amisheskimoninja said:
PokeChamp said:
Is it just me, or does that Garchomp look super-broken? Think about it, all you have to do is use Rare Candy on a Gible, and then, they can't put more than one Energy into play!

Not sayin' it's the BDIF, or anything, but I do believe it may actually have some potential.

Well they do have the option of not attacking the garchomp, but yes, It is a good card. The question is, is it better than Porygon or Flygon?

I actually didn't think about that... they don't have to attack. But that's what makes the deck so amazing! Not taking damage is great for a Poke-Body. Actually, you could play it with a Spinda starter. Now that is a decent play right there!

Paper PokeMaster said:
What does BDIF mean?

The Drifblim SUCKS. :mad:

At least its an uncommon. Stage 1's with no powers and crummy attacks were rampant in this set because of that stupid gift set...

kashmaster said:
So we have all established that PUSA have done it again but it still isnt really their fault. The playable cards I can see correct me if I am wrong (most likely will be) Absol G, Blaziken FB, Garchomp C, Garchomp, Rayquaza C, Swampert, Dusknoir FB, Empoleon FB, Honchcrow, Chatot G, Relicanth, Staraptor FB, All the lv Xs besides Electivire and Charizard. So 17 playable cards in the whole set. So17 desirable cards. IIRC in other sets I am sure it must have been higher. So even though PUSA messed up with the Rares and so on. They werent really given good cards to start with :(

you missed Venusaur. If Swampert's playable, than so is Venusaur. Also Yanmega, Magmortar and Milotic shiny etc can be.

Bippa201 said:
The Normal Milotic doesn't have a scan.
70-milotic.jpg

It's right there, after the Metang.

Soul Seeker said:
Platinum if you count G's, too.

Obviously not if I'm questioning why we needed a zubat.

Also, did anyone else notice how epically bad the magnemite is? The electric one from stormfront has more HP and less energy cost on its first attack. The second attacks both have the same 20 average damage, but the stormfront one can snipe. There is no reason what-so-ever for anyone to play that card. Why did they even make it?

rappermi said:
didn't the majority of SV come from jpn gift packs or something??

This is true. Most of the Commons/Uncommons did come from the Gift boxes unfortunately.

dmaster out.

Back