(1) ALL 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

RE: (1) 120+ 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

I can't see this set being a favourite for 99.9% of people, although Lickilicky C's first attack made me laugh. :p

I'm already liking this set a lot better than RR. God I hated that set.

^ RR is like one of the best set whilst this is one of the worse. Granted this has a better lv x ratio. But whats the point if you will get rubbish lv Xs

For those that don't read the entire posts, all cards added to the original PotF + Half Decks to make our SV set are the cards from the DPt Gift Box (magikarp is from this gift box and there's no Gyarados). It is not bad in a collector's view although I was shocked too when I saw that RK9... most of them are uncommons and commons, only the legendary birds are rare cards, but I was already expecting that so it doesn't hurt that much...
I just didn't like the fact that they changed the rarity of so many cards to make a set with 48 rares... they made most of the cards from Cyrus' half deck rare cards and most of them suck to be rares, I thought they were going to be commons & uncommons...
I'm also wondering why they didn't include the new print of Buffer Piece in this set... Will they save it to the AoA english set since it has so many Tools?

The Power of Three said:
But this is a good thing then. It means that we won't pull the same rares over and over again for a while. But I see your point. It is fairly odd.

I'd rather pull multiples of good rares then pack after pack of various crud. While not pulling the same rares is good for collectors, they're still unhappy because of this gargantuan 153 card set. (147 + 6 Shinies/Reprints = 153) and this set has WAY too many Rares. LA had 44, and it was just one card smaller (excluding Secret Rares)...and it had like 17 Holos. This set has 48 rares and only 14 Holos! PUI is screwing up rarities now so badly it ain't funny. If we got 2 or 3 Rare a back on a consistent basis, 48 Rares wouldn't be so bad, but only 1 per pack? 48 packs at least to get all the Rares, excluding RHs. This reminds me of WoTC did back in Gym Heroes....they put theme deck junk like Brock's Zubat and Misty's Goldeen as rares. PUI is doing the same thing, with Crawdaunt G and Sableye G being as unplayable now as Brock's Zubat and Misty's Goldeen were back in the old days.

Back in Platinum, PUI moved down cards like Mightyena and Octillery to an uncommon rarity. Decisions like these are pretty good, as it makes it slightly less likely to pull junk...and it fits more with their should-be rarity. However, PUI did just the opposite with this set. The moved uncommons and even COMMONS to the RARE slot. This angers me so badly. Now, not only does Japan have better packs then we do, it also easier to obtain certain cards. Really, PUI, get a clue. People bought JP packs because you put crud rares in our packs and the Japanese packs have more rares. Now you want to ban them....anf to make matters worse, your making the packs even worse. People like kashmaster should not get 8 packs and pull utter trash. If you keep this act up, you could lose players because they won't shell out hundreds of dollars to find a Level X. Speaking of Level Xs, you made three of the seven Level Xs tinned. While this is great for some, this now opens the door for trash boxes. Seriously, Charizard G and Garchomp C as the Level Xs? Plus 29 non-holo rares? Wow, I can see infuriated players, collectors, and even little kids. If someone's disappointed in a costly product, I don't think they are going to buy it any more.

I'm really starting to regret pre-ordering 18 packs of this set, since I know I'll only pull 1 Level X and maybe 2 or 3 holos...yet you are SURE to give me Spinda and Crawdaunt G. -_-

Thank goodness there are no SPs in the AoA decks the PUI can make into rares...only about 4 Rares should stem from a deck, and that should be for decks that aren't made of all SPs. Only one, possibly two SPs besides the one that has a Level X should be Rare. Speaking of this, why is Garchomp C uncommon yet cards like Spinda are rare? At least Garchomp make actually be used...and Garchomp is liked by more people than Spinda or Lickilicky.

I am glad to here that there are 3 Level Xs per box, according to Kashmaster. However, this is something they should have done for RR, and maybe even since LA. And who knows....perhaps the 3 Level Xs in a box were an error, and PUI only really wanted to give you two or even one? One is possible if you consider what else they did to make this set suck. -_-

I wish they did what was done with previous sets and made the awful Stage 1 Pokemon into commons. That way, they could have filled the empty uncommon spots with the theme deck cards. The only good thing PUSA does is not have us shell out 45 dollars for a 3-1 Garchomp C line like in Japan and then be stuck with 2 extra Garchomp Xs.

Blue Thunder said:
I am glad to here that there are 3 Level Xs per box, according to Kashmaster. However, this is something they should have done for RR, and maybe even since LA. And who knows...perhaps the 3 Level Xs in a box were an error, and PUI only really wanted to give you two or even one? One is possible if you consider what else they did to make this set suck. -_-[/color]

3 LV.X a box sounds generous for them :\ I'm still irked that they haven't upped the pull rate like Japan has (mind you I'm not sure if they'll keep the pull rate for LEGEND era or reset it like they did at the PCG-to-DP era change). At least you have a chance of getting something decent in a random pack from the store and a guarantee of 99% of a full set with two boxes of cards.

I just got back from pre-release. Yes, this set is super awful. I have never pulled so many bad things at one time. Out of 16 packs me and Mrs. didn't even get a Lv. X. :|

Well Chatot G, relicanth, maskerain, and Garchomp C are not rare. Thats good anyway. Also, we finally have a new baltoy to knock down the price of the GE one.

Oh, and someone was complaining about the spinda. That card is awesome! You can discard their energy, even special energy, and you only have to match the energy type. You could run some SP decks completely out of energy since they can't night maintenance specials. Run it with Garchomp, porgygon, or any other colorless.

Medaforcer said:
I just got back from pre-release. Yes, this set is super awful. I have never pulled so many bad things at one time. Out of 16 packs me and Mrs. didn't even get a Lv. X. :|

Seriosly? Out of 16 packs I got 2 Lv.X's! And this Prerelease had people filled with getting Lv.X's.

Did anyone get Venusaur, Swampert, Charizard G, shiny Relicanth, shiny Yanma, and Butterfree FB? I need scans of those.

amisheskimoninja said:
Well Chatot G, relicanth, maskerain, and Garchomp C are not rare. Thats good anyway. Also, we finally have a new baltoy to knock down the price of the GE one.

Oh, and someone was complaining about the spinda. That card is awesome! You can discard their energy, even special energy, and you only have to match the energy type. You could run some SP decks completely out of energy since they can't night maintenance specials. Run it with Garchomp, porgygon, or any other colorless.

Not one of those cards sans Masquerian were Rare in the Japanese set anyway. If cards like Relicanth and Chatot WERE Rare, we'd have been ripped even more...and I believe their rarity was already pushed up. =/

Spinda is awesome? OK, then. Spinda may not fail in a Pre-release, but in competitive play, Spinda is a card you should away from at all costs. Discarding one energy? Woot, you just ruined my deck....now watch as I just reattach it and OHKO. =/ 70HP is easily OHKOable, and if your deck doesn't the hit 70 damage mark quite often, you're doing it wrong....Spinda 4HKOs a 60 HP Basic, let alone a tank like Dialga. I'd rather run almost anything else in a Porygon or Garchomp than this toliet paper. =S

And, to be honest, I'd have rather seen Relicanth and Garchomp C as rares rather than Spinda and Crawdaunt G...at least the first two are actually playable.

I might be able to go to a Prerelease on the 22nd! :p

If I do, I might be able to get some of the missing scans.
;o

Posted everything I have so far. Just need Swampert, Venusaur, Butterfree FB, Charizard G, shiny Relicanth, shiny Yanma, and a real scan of Regigigas FB.

RE: (1) 150+ 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

You already have a scan of Venusaur in the 120+scans news Story, if I'm not mistaken. Or is it not the correct size?

Ooopser dazers.

EDIT: I also have a real scan of Regigigas FB. Oops.

OMG A lot of awesome cards. The graphics are EPic. They have incredibly high HP. What does FB stand for? On some of the cards there is C and that is Cynthia and then there is FB but I don't know what that is. The LVX cards are awesome too. I also liked the fact you can customise your own Safari Zone. and then send it to your Friends. I will be sending mine to Echosong if I get the games. I can't wait now. I wonder id these will be the lst remakes if they have the cusomizing thing added or be the last of the Safari Zone. Weird.:)

FB = Frontier Brain.
It even says so on the cards. "Frontier Brain's Pokémon". :I

Rotom is awesome, by the way. <3

Yeah, I used Rotom and Ninjask at the prereleases yesterday and came in 5th place. It was a fun combo. Masquerain and Dragonite FB (SP killer) are fun too.

Now just missing BFree FB, Charizard G, and shiny Relicanth.

FireMeowth said:
FB = Frontier Brain.
It even says so on the cards. "Frontier Brain's Pokémon". :I

Rotom is awesome, by the way. <3

Oh ok. Thanks. Yeah it is hard for me to see the small writing so I asked. I did not see that. The cards are pretty awesome though.:)

Back