(1) ALL 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

RE: (1) 150+ 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

Yay for a Rotom that matches the others! This set has great art, but everything else is trash. NOTHING LOOKS GOOD! And that Spinda? What is the deal? How can that be a rare alongside with Rayquaza C, but Garchomp C is an uncommon?

I really to go to a pre-release, but probably won't be able to.

There is a Garchomp C LVX Card aand Spinda is Rare because it is a 3rd gen Pokemon in a 4th gen set. Same with the other Gen Pokemon that are in the 4th gen. Most of those are rare as well. The art is amazing though. I have seen some really weird cards but these are awesome.:)

Minun is a 3rd generation Poke, and it ain't rare. >.> Besides, Spinda and all those other crud rares should be bumped down in rarity. Seriously, I think some of the Uncommons would even trash Spinda. In SW, I believe it was a common. Why couldn't they do the same this time? Or at the very least, make it Uncommon.

Metalizard said:
^PUSA is just stupid...

Is it now? After no Rotation, and being able to use 6 JPN cards in your deck for Official tournaments instead of none? This is just a minor setback, you can still trade for the cards you need.

http://pokebeach.com/scans/supreme-victors/57-drifblim.jpg
http://pokebeach.com/scans/supreme-victors/81-roserade.jpg
http://pokebeach.com/scans/supreme-victors/63-lopunny.jpg

These cards are all amazing! ZOMG, they're the BDIF!

PUSA has disappointed me once more. I have never seen such terrible cards in my life. Base Set has better cards in it. At least they have Blaziken, Absol and those other must have cards. Otherwise, there would be no way I would get a box.

Nothing new for for PUSA. Whenever there is a set that has highly played cards, they make sure to put their junk rares in it. They don't want anyone to have a win-win situation when spending money.

Drifblim is the BDIF. Easily...I swear, those 3 cards are terrible, but I have to admit: Rayquaza C LV.X might see some play with Night Teleporter. I like the artwork with the Moltres...both of 'em. Articuno's AMAZING, (Mitsuhiro Arita one)

EspeonROX said:
Drifblim is the BDIF. Easily...I swear, those 3 cards are terrible, but I have to admit: Rayquaza C LV.X might see some play with Night Teleporter. I like the artwork with the Moltres...both of 'em. Articuno's AMAZING, (Mitsuhiro Arita one)

I agree. I like Drifblim. It's Gengar V.2.0. I just wish it wasn't a Holo Rare. x_x

dmaster out.

EspeonROX said:

I believe that your thin king of the Drifblim FB, EspeonROX was being sarcastic.

All of these cards are definitely gift box cards. AKA-all the crud we would get
out of our POP packs.

There is no strategy, and that shiny Milotic really stinks! For a shiny? I can't believe it!

How is Milotic Shiny bad. It isn't the best sure, but it has a lot of potential. I for one still like the set. Sure a lot of bad cards, but some of the really good ones aren't to rare. (Relicanth, Chatot G, etc.)

RE: (1) 120+ 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

Gliscor said:
Medaforcer said:
I just got back from pre-release. Yes, this set is super awful. I have never pulled so many bad things at one time. Out of 16 packs me and Mrs. didn't even get a Lv. X. :|

Seriosly? Out of 16 packs I got 2 Lv.X's! And this Prerelease had people filled with getting Lv.X's.

Aw man that's just depressing. Literally the people all around me got the Lv. Xs. So I was pretty much one off every time.

Just my luck. The 3 cards i mainly need from the set, besides the Lv.Xs, (Blaziken FB, Venusaur, and magmortar) al happen to be rare holos when they could easily have been rares or even uncommons for soeme. :(. Not to mention, I probably can't go to a PR, when this is like the set I've anticipated the most.

Whoops, accidentally edited an old version of the page when I added in Charizard. Fixed now. Gracias.

Mistakes happen. It is a big set though. Probably bigger than the first 2 EX sets made by Wizards of the Coast. It has a lot of Pokemon and hardly any trainers and no energy cards.:)

So we have all established that PUSA have done it again but it still isnt really their fault. The playable cards I can see correct me if I am wrong (most likely will be) Absol G, Blaziken FB, Garchomp C, Garchomp, Rayquaza C, Swampert, Dusknoir FB, Empoleon FB, Honchcrow, Chatot G, Relicanth, Staraptor FB, All the lv Xs besides Electivire and Charizard. So 17 playable cards in the whole set. So17 desirable cards. IIRC in other sets I am sure it must have been higher. So even though PUSA messed up with the Rares and so on. They werent really given good cards to start with :(

RE: (1) 120+ 'Supreme Victors' Scans [8/7]

Blue Thunder said:

Spinda is awesome? OK, then. Spinda may not fail in a Pre-release, but in competitive play, Spinda is a card you should away from at all costs. Discarding one energy? Woot, you just ruined my deck...now watch as I just reattach it and OHKO. =/ 70HP is easily OHKOable, and if your deck doesn't the hit 70 damage mark quite often, you're doing it wrong...Spinda 4HKOs a 60 HP Basic, let alone a tank like Dialga. I'd rather run almost anything else in a Porygon or Garchomp than this toliet paper. =S

You're missing the strategy. If you start with the spinda, you can control their energy early in the game. Nothing besides machamp and rampardos can OHKO spinda with one energy.

kashmaster said:
So we have all established that PUSA have done it again but it still isnt really their fault. The playable cards I can see correct me if I am wrong (most likely will be) Absol G, Blaziken FB, Garchomp C, Garchomp, Rayquaza C, Swampert, Dusknoir FB, Empoleon FB, Honchcrow, Chatot G, Relicanth, Staraptor FB, All the lv Xs besides Electivire and Charizard. So 17 playable cards in the whole set. So17 desirable cards. IIRC in other sets I am sure it must have been higher. So even though PUSA messed up with the Rares and so on. They werent really given good cards to start with :(

Electivire not playable? Its similar to a Leafeon X, except that it is a basic with more HP, and has electric, rather than grass combos. Imagine benched SW electivires getting free energy and letting you one hit just about anything. I think it is a worthwhile card. I think the least playable X is staraptor X.

Is it just me, or does that Garchomp look super-broken? Think about it, all you have to do is use Rare Candy on a Gible, and then, they can't put more than one Energy into play!

Not sayin' it's the BDIF, or anything, but I do believe it may actually have some potential.

Back