(1) April CoroCoro: Shiny Pichu and Oak's Letter [3/11]

No, the Notched-Ear Pichu is just a regular Pichu with a cowlick. This is a different Pichu apparently, since they can't send you a Pichu with a cowlick in your games (and a normal Pichu would be boring!).

Water Pokémon Master said:
No, the Notched-Ear Pichu is just a regular Pichu with a cowlick. This is a different Pichu apparently, since they can't send you a Pichu with a cowlick in your games (and a normal Pichu would be boring!).

Not if it had a moves that it couldn't learn any other way.

of course non of this will come to America.... -_-;;;

Would like an Oak's Letter, Room Key or Azure Flute...

Now I can't read Japanese, but shouldn't those game sprites of a Lv. 100 Arceus (in what looks like a Cherish Ball) indicate that Arceus will be the movie download?

Saviour_Gundam said:
of course non of this will come to America.... -_-;;;

Would like an Oak's Letter, Room Key or Azure Flute...
The Secret Key is coming (as confirmed by the official Pokémon Platinum website), so these items could very well come overseas as well. :3

Now I can't read Japanese, but shouldn't those game sprites of a Lv. 100 Arceus (in what looks like a Cherish Ball) indicate that Arceus will be the movie download?

That's not a Cherish Ball. It's a normal Poké Ball.
corocoro-2.jpg

...Who's drawing those pictures, by the way? *points at Shaymin and Oak and Lucas and Dawn*
I love his/her drawings. <3

FireMeowth said:
...Who's drawing those pictures, by the way? *points at Shaymin and Oak and Lucas and Dawn*
I love his/her drawings. <3

I'm fairly certain that the artist is Kanako Eo (Roseanne's Research).

Finally! The Creator's ability has been revealed. Still, no news on its Signature move, which is a little sad. :( It's odd that they just show the different Types of Arceus using moves that relate to that Type, instead of Judgment, which changes with each held Plate... Eh, it's clear they just want to hold onto Judgment for a little longer... :/

The new Pichu art looks cool, but I'll probably never get my hands on one of those Shiny Pichu. xP

Wow that is cool. I hope we will get those same events here when they come out. I would like to get all the events in my game too.:)

The Pichu artwork looks a lot like Ken Sugimori's, this may be further evidence of G/S remakes (as if we need more :p). Because if the remakes are released then they will probably come with new artwork of Johto Pokemon.

We might get the Shiny Pichu at some TRU event, but since it's Shiny, not very likely. Does look cool though. The Oak's Letter to get Shaymin, we'll probably never get that. We never get the items. :[

dmaster out.

Yeah, kinda lame how we can't get any of the good stuff. Everything's just no fun here, go to Toys R us an pick it up.

quilava11 said:
The Pichu artwork looks a lot like Ken Sugimori's, this may be further evidence of G/S remakes (as if we need more :p). Because if the remakes are released then they will probably come with new artwork of Johto Pokemon.

Yeah, the Johto Pokémon (with a couple of exceptions like Hoothoot and Raikou) are the only ones without modern-style Sugimori art. Also, I hope the shiny Pichu is released in the States - I'm a shiny collector and an event collector, and it would be my second shiny event Pokémon (my first was a shiny Zigzagoon from Pokémon Center NY).

Well, this Pichu is the Pre-Order one, so I think it WILL be given away in the U.S.A. and other places. Similar to Deoxys and Regigigas before this. And I also believe that America will get the Platinum Events, due to the Wi-Fi Ability, instead of going somewhere to download it from a transmitter.

Saviour_Gundam said:
Yeah, kinda lame how we can't get any of the good stuff. Everything's just no fun here, go to Toys R us an pick it up.

What else would you want? It's the most easily accessible way to do it.

Back