(1) Arceus and the Jewel of Life [8/10]

I will be mad if that ar-say-iss is right. It sounds dump like "po-kay-mon" and all those other, over-exatrated pokemon names. The name sounds pretty cool, lets hope the movie stays good in america.

Pokaymon? LOL. Arsayiss? LOL. *Sigh* Pokemon movies have their ways of mispronouncing the names. I mean, they called Bonsly "Bons-lee" Looks cool, though.

I think Ar-say-iss actually sounds more Greeky than Ar-cee-uss. I don't mind either.

Is it just going to air on TV like normal? I wish they would have them in the movie theaters and hand out stuff like they do in Japan >.>

Water Pokémon Master said:
I think Ar-say-iss actually sounds more Greeky than Ar-cee-uss. I don't mind either.

ummm...WPM did you meen geeky becuase I don't know why it would sound greeky... :/

With Arsayiss :)P) having been unveiled in the States recently and now the dub title being revealed months before the Shaymin and Darkrai movies were, do you think they might try releasing Arceus: Chokoku no Jikuu e earlier than past Pokémon movies? Given how well Pokémon's been doing these past few years, they might try to get the DVD out for the holiday season.

Kingdra King said:
ummm...WPM did you meen geeky becuase I don't know why it would sound greeky... :/
Greeky... as in Rome and stuff. But now I realize Rome is actually in Italy, so I guess I meant Italy...y. Damos, the temple, and Arceus are all very Rome / Greek / Italy-y.

Well, that was the easiest Movie title to predict ever... :D

That pronunciation is okay, but Ar-see-us is how they said it in PBR (which I know probably isn't correct 100% of the time), and it's how Ill say it until they overwhelm me with Ar-say-us. xP Anyways, the guy mispronounces "Pokémon" at 0:31, so I don't think he's right on the pronunciation of Arceus. :/

I don't see why it shouldn't be pronounced Ar-sues. I mean it sounds like Zues, the king of gods, and well it gets pretty obvious there.

Yeah, he mispronounced Pokemon. Arr-say-oosh sound really dark and very mythological. They could pull a Bons-lee, or leave it. I think either way is cool, but Arr-say-oosh doesn't seem like it'd be spelled like Arceus.

Looks like a cool movie. I'm not a fan of how the guy said Arceus, or that that one girl looks like a crossdressing guy. :/

I would watch it if I had cable.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Everyone says that before every Pokemon movie comes out and it never happens.

It'd be nice if it did happen, though. Seriously, for the amount of merchandise we don't get for films, they should compensate by putting the films in theatres for at least a day... D: (Not sure if that makes sense financially, though. xD )

Yeah, the good old days of Pokemon movies in theaters...Ahhh. :]

The trailer is awesome, the title is great, the pronunciation...Not so much. I hate how they pronounced Arceus and Pokemon for that matter. x_x

dmaster out.

The movie looks awesome. I can't wait to see it.
It would be great if it were in theaters, but the theaters would probably be packed with a bunch of annoying little kids... :p

Back