(1) Arceus Officially in Movie 12 - Foreshadowing Calendar [1/18]

Very nice find, WPM. :) I can't wait for the official artwork to be revealed.

~Rukario~ said:
Its not really official, maybe they enjoy emphasising parts of names...?

do you really think that in a movie obviously featuring arceus, who was show briefly in the trailer as we know, they just happened to pick letters with his name for this promo calendar? XD

It is most likely Arceus because that is how it is spelled in the game. If it were not then it would be something else. I wonder why they are not already revealed because they are already in the games themselves.:)

Xous said:

Thank Mrs. Heerosferret. :)

~Rukario~ said:
Yeah, they randomly picked out letters that spell out the Pokemon everyone knows will be in the 12th movie. :p

Water Pokémon Master said:
Xous said:

Thank Mrs. Heerosferret. :)

~Rukario~ said:
Yeah, they randomly picked out letters that spell out the Pokemon everyone knows will be in the 12th movie. :p

:O Oh! Thank you, Miss Heerosferret and Frugrow! I really appreciate the find! :D

Updated the story! I figured out their code. It spells out "ARCEUS" for sure now!

Very nice! It's only a matter of time now... (Hopefully tonight or tomorrow as planned.)

xD I'm pretty sure they'll still use Sugimori's artwork, Mence Master, but I'd be honored if they used mine. Plus, Sugimori's will look a million times better than mine, easily.

Concore said:
Clever Nintendo.

Arrceaus! The Pirate Pokemon. ^_^

Actually, Nintendo doesn't do this kind of things... They just advertise the videogames. The one that does this is Game Freak. But still: clever Game Freak!

EDIT:
Updated the story! I figured out their code. It spells out "ARCEUS" for sure now!

Now we can all sleep well. :p

Anyway, I get confused with hours conversions for Japan and I also hardly know anything about Whobby Hobby Fair. What's the estimate for Arceus to be revealed? Not to put pressure on you, WPM...

What? Will the 16 plates be in the movie? I think they should, otherwise it is just a Normal Type Arceus. Who thinks the plates should be in the movie?

No, I don't think they will be featured.
Also, the Hobby Fair begins tomorrow, so it will probably be revealed then, although, if they are hinting at it just now in a calender, that kinda puts me off-beat, since it's kinda lame to have it spelled out in a hint, then give it away the next day (lolrhyme)

Arceus hasn't been confirmed yet, so slow down. It might be a fifth gen Pokémon named... Ceasurra. Might be the stupid goat of creation as well, of course.

Okay, we found out where the image originally came from... one of our friends named Skitty who has sent us stuff before. So, he is now credited in the story. Thanks though Gin for finding the image in the first place! :p

Okay, we found out where the image originally came from... one of our friends named Skitty who has sent us stuff before. So, he is now credited in the story. Thanks though Gin for finding the image in the first place! :p

xD Well, I'll give my thanks to Skitty, as well! Thank you! =D

EDIT: I just noticed that the extra letters are AR, like Action Replay, which is probably the biggest way Arceus has been obtained. xD But, of course, this is simply coincidence.

Back