(1) Arceus Officially in Movie 12 - Foreshadowing Calendar [1/18]

Agreed with Zilla. I hope they don't let Arceus just come out nowhere, save the world, go back to its "hiding" place, and they all live happily ever after. (Except for Ash.) The end.

That would suck if that happened....

That's pretty cool how something basic like a calender in hinting Arceus' appearence in the 12th movie. It really excites the fans to know that they can figure out the latest news without it being said straight-forward. I wonder what the 12th movie will be like... It should feature some of the legends from the past Sinnoh movies. That would be a neat idea. Well, obviously I'm sure it would have Dialga and Palkia in it. Maybe Arceus will finally end the feud once and for all or maybe like one fan fic on the beach, Arceus will come to rein his past land. It's sounds like the plot could be interesting w/ the god of Pokemon involved. :)

I doubt it, I believe that it may be an antagonist or something, since it was attacked in that one trailer.
And...
"To the Conquering of Space-Time!"
Space-Time. Not Space and Time. Arceus is both Dialga and Palkia, combined. They are Arceus' 2 halves. Therefore, I believe the title will change to: "To the Conquering of Arceus!"
Opinions?

Arceus better have a good appearance like with Charizard in the Kanto movies as well as the anime.:)

The yellow a and r may have been put in to confuse us and may be from: To the Conquering of Space-Time. Game Freak may not want us to fully understand that Arceus is coming, but want us to get hints in/on information they release.

I wouldn't exactly call a foreshadowing calendar official ;) But we'll have word soon enough. The supposed day for this information release is TODAY in Japan. The WHF show is running until 4 today, so we'll know in the next few hours possibly if it is solidly official or no.

Mence Master said:
I doubt it, I believe that it may be an antagonist or something, since it was attacked in that one trailer.
And...
"To the Conquering of Space-Time!"
Space-Time. Not Space and Time. Arceus is both Dialga and Palkia, combined. They are Arceus' 2 halves. Therefore, I believe the title will change to: "To the Conquering of Arceus!"
Opinions?

That's an interesting view - I'd never thought of it as an antagonist. I mean, Giratina did attack it, too, and isn't Giratina supposed to be the "chaotic good" of the three? Perhaps it'll just be upset that Arceus tried to stop it from attacking the other Dragons? I'm still going to think of Arceus as the protagonist, but your idea is still extremely well grounded. As for the title, Platinum proved that Giratina is also part of Arceus, so there's technically thirds of Arceus, not even counting the Lake Trio, making Arceus have 6 parts of itself running about (but of course only three in the films).

And to Godzilla: I agree. Its entrance better be as epic as Darkrai's (which, to me, was simply perfect) - it better come down from the heavens with an angelic choir and bells ringing. x)

And to jryan: Another good point. That'd be nice to see. :3

Actually, the Pixies are supposed to be in this movie as well.
Also, I have always viewed Giratina as Arceus' opposite.
Well, only time and future trailers shall tell.

I saw a poster in a Platinum preview, the WiFi one with the girls vs boys. It was behind the girls in one part. I saw half of both Dialga and Palkia's face, the Key to the Spear Pillar coming out of a black portal, and the 3 Pixies surrounding it. Although, it was a prototype or something, since (I'm fairly certain) it had Ash's Turtwig on it, not Grotle.

Oh, that is not a poster relating to the 12th movie. I believe that is just a poster for the DP Anime series. They couldn't add Grotle because Turtwig hadn't evolved at that time.

Blue Thunder said:
Oh, that is not a poster relating to the 12th movie. I believe that is just a poster for the DP Anime series. They couldn't add Grotle because Turtwig hadn't evolved at that time.

xD I thought the same thing, Mence Master, but yes, it's just for the anime.

Yes, but then again they always make prototypes.
And, it's a possibility it was for a future anime episode.
Or maybe the Galaxy Gang will appear in a fourth movie, attacking Spear Pillar?
End of speculation in this thread for me.

Nah, this will be the end of the trilogy. They'll put in some Generation 5 Poke in the next movie, like it was for Movie 8.

Besides, Team Galactic has had enough anime specials. They don't need a movie too.

I'd also like to see if Heatran will actually be in the movie, and if it will actually have something more than just a filler role. Heatran is awesome.

Woah. A word puzzle to reveal Arceus. They're really getting smart, those calendar makers. ;p Yeah, I hope they'll reveal Sugimori's Arceus because I've been waiting ever since it was announced that it would be in D/P.

dmaster out.

Mence Master said:
Yes, but then again they always make prototypes.
And, it's a possibility it was for a future anime episode.
Or maybe the Galaxy Gang will appear in a fourth movie, attacking Spear Pillar?
End of speculation in this thread for me.

Well Galaxy Gang are using the key NOW in the anime, so we'll find out what is going to happen next week (if Dialga/Palkia awaken in the main anime not-movie-verse etc). But I doubt they'd ever make a movie, they're making enough of an influence in the anime.

Back