(1) Arceus Officially in Movie 12 - Foreshadowing Calendar [1/18]

I agree. I'm tired of seeing that clayish "official" image. Xous' Arceus is more deserving of being the official image until Sugimori's is revealed.

I just hope it doesn't look messed up....

Xous said:
And to Godzilla: I agree. Its entrance better be as epic as Darkrai's (which, to me, was simply perfect) - it better come down from the heavens with an angelic choir and bells ringing. x)

*Harps play*
ARCEUS: I am Arceus. Now go to sleep little ones!
*Dialga, Palkia and Giratina go away*
ARCEUS: Well that was all easily avoidable. Night y'all!
*CREDITS*

That is a really cool calendar. =P

I think Arceus will awaken / come out of its dimension when the solar eclipse occurs. That's what the poster is hinting at, anyway.

Mence Master said:
I doubt it, I believe that it may be an antagonist or something, since it was attacked in that one trailer.
And...
"To the Conquering of Space-Time!"
Space-Time. Not Space and Time. Arceus is both Dialga and Palkia, combined. They are Arceus' 2 halves. Therefore, I believe the title will change to: "To the Conquering of Arceus!"
Opinions?

I don't think so. I believe it says in Diamond and Pearl that a pokemon created Dialga and Palkia. That would be Arceus. And I believe it was revealed in Platinum that Arceus also created Giratina.

So, I don't think Dialga + Palkia = Arceus.

Blue Thunder said:
I agree. I'm tired of seeing that clayish "official" image. Xous' Arceus is more deserving of being the official image until Sugimori's is revealed.

I just hope it doesn't look messed up...

Yeah, Seyanni's piece (the one you're talking about) has been a bit overused, especially considering it's highly inaccurate (mine may also be inaccurate in some parts, but there are many errors on Seyanni's piece that have been proven to be errors with the way Arceus looks in PBR and Pokémon Ranch). Anyways, I'm honored to hear that you'd think that way. :)

But have no fear - I'm entirely confident that with the perfection displayed in his Shaymin art, Sugimori will not fail to blow us all away with Arceus' art.

And to Pokemaniac: xD Nice.

I know this is random. But also if you descramble the letters, you get "Caesar" with U and R left over...kinda goes along with the ancient Rome aspect...

U R CAESAR!

That's the code right there. Yeah. Of course.
It means... that everybody can be... rulers... of... Pokémon! Yeah.

Well that code sucked. : |

How do you know? Arceus is far from confirmed, and might be scrapped due to it glitching up D/P just by being in the party.

EDIT: And why are they using English names on a Japanese calendar? Shaymin is written "Sheimi" in Japanese, right? And Arceus is also written differently (doesn't contain a C, at least), meaning the letters might be hinting towards something else. There.

Actually, Nintendo doesn't do this kind of things... They just advertise the videogames. The one that does this is Game Freak. But still: clever Game Freak!

Oh really now?
Nintendo is responsible for the ''U R MR GAY'' on the Super Mario Galaxy name, here's a link: Click Here
(The letters with stars next to them spell it out)

They also have done this:
1st Wario Ware: Touched
2nd Wario Ware: Myself

What is this madness?!

Back