(1) B/W Starter Pokemon Revealed in CoroCoro Scans [5/12]

elite said:
pantagonist
Amazing.

Anyway...
I hope to see more battle scenes. Hopefully the pages that weren't scanned have some awesome pictures, and maybe a rival (unless it's like R/S/E where the character you didn't choose becomes your rival).

This is officially the first Gen where I don't choose fire. I hate the pig. I don't want the grass cause I like to be the odd man out so here I come snow cone. Sorry elite but I'm sure nintendo has enough snowcones to go around

The girl's shorts could not be shorter. :/

I think the new male player looks like an older version of Gold/Ethan... or not.

There is always gonna be Pokemon people don't like...and these just happen to be the starters. I personally like them now, because as I said before if I can look past bidoof and that godawful Lickylicky I can get past the new starters, which look like they will grow into some cool new Pokemon. You guys have to look past the "bad" and see the good of what these games are bringing. Look at the protagonists! They are teenagers! And the amazing 3-d thats being implemented shows that the people over at Gamefreak are listening to us. I have a feeling Black and White will bring Pokemon back to what it once was popularity wise, among older an younger gamers alike.

yesss, but i bet mijumaru evolves into somethin stupid, so i gave him an everstone to hold

Back