(1) B/W Starter Pokemon Revealed in CoroCoro Scans [5/12]

elite said:
lik the new back sprites?

No, but I'll get used to it the wonder how the old Pokemon games made along without it? Which the answer is one again The World Will Never Know.

Snakeyes, Porkchops, and Snowcone. 5th generation is interesting so far. I wonder if the pig will get flaming tusks, It it ever gets some.

elite said:
mijumaru is better
I refuse to call them by their names. If I do I will get too used to it , then I will never call them by their english names

Annihilator27 said:
Snakeyes, Porkchops, and Snowcone. 5th generation is interesting so far. I wonder if the pig will get flaming tusks, It it ever gets some.

That a good idea

haha i call them fire piggy "figgy" grass snake "gnake" (the g is silent) and "Wooter" water otter

i guess im the last one here

Gamebeast101 said:
I'm sad their not psy,dark and fightin. Although I doubted they would

yea i wished too, wait they could do it like D/P not give them the second type till the last evovtion

but i bet the green dude would be dragon type

My favorite one is easily Pokabu. Even though it isn't a rabbit, I still like its design quite a bit. While I still wouldn't say its my favorite starter, I'd still say its now among my favorites. I hope it evolves into a Boar.

The grass one is decent, and I think it has good potential for future evolutions.

However, I'm with the majority of the fandom on the Water one. The only other starter that I actually disliked before today was Treecko. However, this Water starter is among the worst design I have ever seen in a Pokemon. It needs to go back to the drawing board...right about now.

Older characters, eh? I wonder how that will turn out in the anime....nonetheless, I hope older characters means we get a more mature plot for these games. ^_^

elite said:
i guess im the last one here

yea i wished too, wait they could do it like D/P not give them the second type till the last evovtion

but i bet the green dude would be dragon type

They said they would in DP

Blue Thunder said:
My favorite one is easily Pokabu. Even though it isn't a rabbit, I still like its design quite a bit. While I still wouldn't say its my favorite starter, I'd still say its now among my favorites.

The grass one is decent, and I think it has good potential for future evolutions.

However, I'm with the majority of the fandom on the Water one. The only other starter that I actually disliked before today was Treecko. However, this Water starter is among the worst design I have ever seen in a Pokemon. It needs to go back to the drawing board...right about now.

Older characters, eh? I wonder how that will turn out in the anime...nonetheless, I hope older characters means we get a more mature plot for these games. ^_^

u never kno, he could be buetiful on the inside

elite said:
Gamebeast101 said:
At my school pokemon is the least popular thing in existance. When I was seen with a pokewalker i was made fun of for months! But i'm getting of topic
how old r u? because i would never dream of bringing a pokewalker to my school! and im in 8th grade
This made me lol. One of the main reasons I was sad that I got Soul Silver later than usual was that I had to deal with seeing everyone linking Pokéwalkers every day all over the lunch room. x.X

Oh, and these people were roughly 19-22. (But when you consider that game design and animation are popular majors here...)

Blue Thunder said:
My favorite one is easily Pokabu. Even though it isn't a rabbit, I still like its design quite a bit. While I still wouldn't say its my favorite starter, I'd still say its now among my favorites. I hope it evolves into a Boar.

Older characters, eh? I wonder how that will turn out in the anime...nonetheless, I hope older characters means we get a more mature plot for these games. ^_^

more mature plot? you do know that the majority fan base of pokemon is kids 7-12 right?

BlackSamurai2 said:
What are you talking about, Gen 3 was one of the best ever ?! It's what got me into Pokemon.
Third Gen *shiver*
The pokemon are barely used in competions. None had good stats. The storyline was poor. The pokemon designs were too.

I hope the starters will evolve into awsome dudes.

Back