(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

back to what i said earlier anyone got any info on the two girls in the intro with N and the sages? haha i might be way off on this but the girl on the right kinda looks like the electric gym leader and the one on the left looks like the flying gym leader ( maybe a younger version of them )

what! i never knew that in all my years of pokemon hehe lol well i never use any bug type pokemon in my teams so i guess thats why.
but ill use a rock type for the first time ever in gen five!
the turtle fossil looks amazingggggg

For everyone who doesn't understand the "genie" trio and why look alike:

They're based on Fuujin and Raijin from Japanese mythology who do almost look the same except Fuujin has a bag of wind and Raijin has a chain of drums. Fuujin is the god of wind, hence the singular flying type. Raijin is the god of thunder, so electric makes sense, but maybe they threw in flying type so they could both float around on their clouds, but I have no idea where the ground/flying guy comes from, but he must be partly separate from them because he's not part of the original legend and his stats are different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuujin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raijin

I love all of them some of are better than most, but this guy the green monkey yanappu's evolution is rocking hard!

If you look at the stats and types of the fighting trio and the pokemon numbered 647 you'll see that they have the same stat numbers with different orders and all have the secondary type of fighting, clearly related

What I want to know is how Belle came to be the champion. Cheren must be smashing his head against a wall somewhere. XD And why do you think all of the Elite Four, including Belle, only have 4 pokemon in their party. Despite the high levels of Belle's pokemon, it doesn't seem as dificult without a 5th and 6th pokemon on the team.

Watch it be Cynthia's evil twin sister, Synthia!

While her goody goody twin sister was kicking ass and investigating ruins in Sinnoh, Synthia was shipped off to reform school at an early age after she was found pouring toxic chemicals in a pond near Solaceon town; chemicals that she KNEW could increase the severity of the local Psyduck population's migraines as a side effect! Fed up with being held down by the righteous man, Synthia broke out of her reform school and formed the evil Team Plasma after a fateful one-night stand resulted in the birth of her first child, a baby boy whom she notoriously named 'N', for reasons the world will never know. It makes PERFECT SENSE!

Or, you know, it could just be Cynthia on vacation or something. But I think my completely crackpot theory is waaaaayyyyy more plausible than that, right guys? .....Guys?

@Tarazuma

I think they purposely make the ant bug/steel so it's doubly weak to its nemesis the anteater.

^^I think it is the first theory LOL.

^^^I was wondering that too. I mean, I thought Gamefreak said that Cheren was the smart one?

(Just realized that whoever got to the champion, has no life at all. They got the game this morning!)

@Luigi08

I have already stated that, notice that they the steel/fighting highest stat is defense, rock/fighting attack, grass/fighting sp. def., water/fighting sp. atk..

@Kitana Coldfire
That would be awesomely funny

BTW: if Belle is the champion then why is there a twenty level gap between the E4 pokemon and her pokemon.
Also why is it that all of the E4's strongest pokemon are at level 50, and only have 4 pokemon...It must be...TEAM ROCKET!!!

Lol jk, but it's still odd.

@Kitana lol wow how did you come up with that theory??

i'm so going to love these games (since i'm getting both).

^^^I was also thinking that. I wonder why it is such a big jump in levels? Usually the E4 is somewhat close, and the champion is like 5 levels higher. Nice avatar, BTW :)

Yes! Cynthia is in Isshu! Man she gets around! Well it's nice to have her in the game. I wonder if she serves any other role...

Well, I'm gonna believe it is true for now if WPM believes it.

Wow, an opponent with all Lv. 75 pokemon sounds great to me. I hope there are more post-E4 battles like this one so we can further level up our pokemon after kicking Belle's butt.

Awesome Belle is the champion that was unexpected. I like most of the pokemon but some of them are just strange Sazando is cool looking, and I'm still questioning Dasutodasu.
Is Aakeosu based off an archaeopteryx?

Back