(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

@ Spherical Aura

I have already said that and I'm sure her other form is the pokemon of Dance hench the normal/fighting type.

Best gen, yep, everything is creative one way or another, and first Pokemon quadro, yeah.

I've also notice how the three monkeys look like they are based off of the three wise monkeys. The grass one seems mute, and it and its evo look like the use their hands for mannerisms more than the other two showing speak no evil. The red on looks like it can't hear, with its hand to its ear, and its evo looks confused, showing hear no evil. And the water and tis evos eyes are closed, showing see no evil.

@ Noahflash14 I got your back I've posted my thoughs elsewhere before, I bet next gen is when they will link those pokemon but not this gen for the sake of making it like the 1st gen before any others and all the pokemon were unrelated to other regions.

In Isshu it might be that there is no way to relate old pokemon and new ones through evolutionary/breeding procedures, which they might introduce in the sixth gen do I kindda make sense, like they said so many times they wanted this to feel like the 1st gen well what better way, and then in the next gen (6th) introduce items that will link pre 5th gen pokemon and 5th gen pokemon so it's like the 2nd gen. I hope I make some sort of sense, but then again 5th gen pokemon might not be related to previous gen pokemon, who knows what GF has up it's sleeves.

But I'll keep quiet until I see it happen in a few years if it does at all, then I'll be like "SEEEE I TOLD Y'ALL SO!" LOL j/k.

I love all of the designs! Some I may have to get use to, but overall I love this generation! I don't care about what a lot of haters say, these Pokemon are awesome!

Haters don't phase me. To me Pokemon is Pokemon. Now, and even more so when I was younger, I just got Pokemon games because they were Pokemon games. It was because I loved the series, and I still do, even more than I ever have in years. When someone complains about a previous gen being inferior/superior, refute it, because If you truly love the series and want to support it you'll suck up a few bad designs and play what you say you love.

@Spherical Aura

That's amazing, thank you so much for the pokemon origin, learn a lot. And looking back at the sprite, it's kind of true. Yanappu eyes look very alert, hear no evil. Baoppu eyes kinda drowzy and hand near the ears, see no evil. Hiyappu mouth is smiling, indicating not speaking, speak no evil.

Who else is highly disappointed by the dog Pokemon? They were all phenomenal up until now. Growlith, Houndoor, Poocheyena, Shinx....all amazing Pokemon. This one is just pathetic x10.

The first one is fine because it satisfies the cute quotient.
The second looks too much like a real dog cartoon.
The third is freaking weird.

Oh and Electrike was a lousy dog.

I mean....really. I'm STILL waiting for a wolf Pokemon. You'd think there'd be one by now. Poocheyena, Growlith, Houndour, Raiku, Suicune, Entei....are all dog Pokemon. I don't want anymore foxes or dogs.

The three legendary Pokemon that are sitting on the clouds with their arms crossed are my only objection. What are they? They don't even seem like Pokemon... Anyway, I think I'll get used to the frog Pokemon eventually...

Hard to tell. And I can say with confidence that our opinions will change even more when we see actual illustrations and not just sprites. It'll be nice to see them in fuller, cleaner detail.

Hence why Belle uses Yorterie and not you. :p

I'm fine with yorterie and its evos. "Oh, it looks too much like a real dog", and "Well now it doesn't even seem like a real dog" are two contradicting statements. You can't have one with the other, so that isn't a good reason to dislike it. Remember, this is pokemon, so a dog-esque pokemon having a big mustache and partial blue fur is entirely acceptable. It's not like GF turned appliances into pokemon this time around, right?

Honestly, *anything* would have been better than that shipwreck called generation IV. But this....is made of win.

Back