(1) 'Black' and 'White' Starters to be Revealed on 'Pokemon Sunday' Next Week [5/6]

I'm so excited for the reveal! I wasn't a fan of the Sinnoh starters, so I hope GenV ones are an improvement.

Holy poop-pop on a stick!

This is awesome-exciting-amazing news!

I can't wait till CoroCoro is leaked!

*Does happy dance*

I want never before combined type combos for last stage...
Fire/Psychic - Special Sweeper
Grass/Steel - Physical Wall
Water/Ghost - Special Sweeper

awesome can't wait ill probably watch this episode of pokemon sunday

BlazeGryph said:
I wasn't a fan of the Sinnoh starters, so I hope GenV ones are an improvement.
Same.

All I can say is after 4 generations of experience, these new ones better be pretty freakin' cool.

sgtspontaneous said:
I want never before combined type combos for last stage...
Fire/Psychic - Special Sweeper
Grass/Steel - Physical Wall
Water/Ghost - Special Sweeper

Not sure they'd do two special sweepers in the same starter set. I'm just going to smack something if the fire starter is dual fighting again. >.< I'm personally hoping for something off the wall like fire/bug or the like (Firefly! LOL oh wait, volbeat & illumise do that already....)

*hyperventilates*
Sooo excited! :D
I disliked the Sinnoh starters, so I'm hoping for a nice grass one for one in awhile. :C I really think we'll have at least one canine starter, it's just a idea though. Super excited~
Everyone's been talking about the Psychic/Fighting/Dark triangle since about the third generation. I don't think they'd make it so that you'd not effect the other Pokemon (Psychic and Dark). Just a thought, you know. Even though it'd probably be cool.

Water/Ghost....maybe more of a physical sweeper, I forget most ghost type moves are physical ;)

Rock/Fighting/Flying.

Gross. We have plenty of those pokemon anyway, seriously, when was the last time you didn't have access to Geodude within the first hour? Pidgey/Hoothoot/Taillow or Wingull/Starly in the first 5 minutes? And fighting is around also, lately in the Fire starter, but machop and Heracross are early to get. Margarita too :p

Nah, keep the starters as main, some people rely on the water starter as their surfer/waterfaller. I'll take the Fire starter, because Rapidash doesn't evolve into a pegasus. Yet.

/me readies his shotgun in case the starters are not to his liking...

They probably will show some silhouettes of the new Pokemon on Sunday, but the artwork next week.
Still I can't wait to see this!

Yeah, I can't wait to see the Starters too. These Pokemon are basically going to set the tone of the new Pokemon to come, at least for me. So they better be great. :D

dmaster out.

I hope the secret poke this sunday will not be the starters, that way we can have 4 new pokemon :D

Back