(1) 'Black' and 'White' Starters to be Revealed on 'Pokemon Sunday' Next Week [5/6]

Third and fourth Gen's Fire-type was the same; Fire/Fighting (Blaizken and Infernape). I can't wait to see how the new starters will look. That'll give some in-depth looks at the type(s) for the starter Pokemon.

HikaruAyame said:
Not sure they'd do two special sweepers in the same starter set. I'm just going to smack something if the fire starter is dual fighting again. >.< I'm personally hoping for something off the wall like fire/bug or the like (Firefly! LOL oh wait, volbeat & illumise do that already....)

Or a Bombardier Beetle?

Mew Jadester said:
I know for a fact that water pokemons are usually based on water surrounding.

Saltwater - Squirtle
Freshwater - Totodile
Muddywater - Mudkip
Icy water - Piplup

I s'pose the new one loves the.... acid water? o_O
Hot water?

Hey it would be kinda cool if the final forms are:
Fire/Grass
Grass/Water
Water/Fire

All would take neutral damage from each other.

scuba stevee said:
Hot water?

Hey it would be kinda cool if the final forms are:
Fire/Grass
Grass/Water
Water/Fire

All would take neutral damage from each other.
If this were to happen, I would most definitely choose the water starter! :D

:)awesome i wonder how will they look like :| will they have awesome forms or simler forms like the wormadam same poke differt types :D that should be interesting {G}{W}{R}

I can't wait :D They are going to be shown today! I'll be watching Pokemon Sunday with you guys :)

I'm going to name the starter that i choose "Fergus"
I'm most likely going to choose the water starter like how i choose piplup...and mudkip...and..totodile...and..ofcourse...squirtle....
so basically i always choose water, it's my thing xD
Although i'll have to look at them, i'm hoping the water type is a bird/dog
this is all depending if they don't suddenly change the starter types...

I would choose the fire type starter because, in Heartgold, I chose Bulbasaur for the first generation starter, Cyndaquil for the second generation starter, Mudkip for the third generation starter, and, in Diamond (my first Pokemon game) , I chose Piplup as my fourth generation starter.

Mew Jadester said:
I know for a fact that water pokemons are usually based on water surrounding.

Saltwater - Squirtle
Freshwater - Totodile
Muddywater - Mudkip
Icy water - Piplup

I s'pose the new one loves the.... acid water? o_O
Deep dark water, {D}/{W} type:) ...I want a snapping turtle pokemon!! Now!! ...Torkoal evo??... Hope so...:p:p:p

Back