(1) BW7 ‘Plasma Gale’ Booster Box Promo Crobat + BW7 Campaign Promo Cards [8/9]

I'm not sure it works that way, signofzeta... Plus, what about Crobat/Terrakion w/Virbank Gym? Terrakion covers weakness and does nice damage, plus, if EX then you can set up other pokemon along the way.

I honestly would keep it at yellow, you know to keep it consistent, but I guess the blue border gets the player to see that it is a plasma card when they fan it out in their hands.

They'd probably make it green. I mean, this isn't the first stupid thing they have done.

[In the TPCi marketing department]

"Hey, let's package some shelf warmers (Superb Serperior box set with the Green Tornado, Emerging Powers, and Call of Legends) into a box set and sell them. Maybe they won't be shelf warmers"

"Hey, Team Plasma cards have a blue border. Since Japanese cards are originally grey, then having blue on top of grey makes it sort of blue. Therefore we should make our borders green, because when you put blue on top of yellow, it makes green. Are we marketing geniuses or what?"

^ ROFL!

okay it would be funny if they do that (and I wouldn't put it out of the range of all the crazy things they do) but team plasma's color is blue and that's why the border is blue if their color was green then things would be different, but I really think it's going to be blue :p (also our ultra rares have the same borders as the JP ones I think...)

I was thinking the same thing about the borders because with SPs, they mixed those grey lines in the borders with the usual yellow, instead of all grey with lines like the original japanese border.

But I don't think they would do such a stupid thing...

Metalizard said:
I was thinking the same thing about the borders because with SPs, they mixed those grey lines in the borders with the usual yellow, instead of all grey with lines like the original japanese border.

But I don't think they would do such a stupid thing...
inb4 mingled blue/yellow border

but honestly, a solid blue border makes a lot more sense.

Back