(1) 'Clash at the Summit' Officially Announced, New Movie Promos [6/17]

It's too bad they went with 3D for the artwork on Dialga & Palkia LEGEND, but I guess it's still somewhat cool. The attacks are awesome, though. Machamp looks as good as I thought it would back when we only had that tiny image of it, so that's nice.

I can't believe everyone is worried about DPL and considering quitting.

Actually you are all right...DPL is so broken it has such great weakness! I mean it's not like there some widely played electric Pokemon that can drag things off the bench and KO DPL for 2 prizes.

supersonic711 said:
I can't believe everyone is worried about DPL and considering quitting.

Actually you are all right...DPL is so broken it has such great weakness! I mean it's not like there some widely played electric Pokemon that can drag things off the bench and KO DPL for 2 prizes.

Yes, but you already have 2 extra prizes from PDL's attack. So It's pretty much void.

Omfg, Zoroark 500 HP + 1000 damage? glicth out? :D Also DPL is great! When both Legend Box and DPL is gonna be released it's overpower! Just ruin their setup with DPL and add to their prizes if they're low on them! I just can't wait 4 this.

sturtle said:
Yes, but you already have 2 extra prizes from PDL's attack. So It's pretty much void.

That is even if it gets a chance to get the attack off, you can't abuse DCE for it. We still also have to wait for the ruling concerning if you can have more than 6 prize cards, if you can't, it would only be useful is late game even so the card has nothing to defend itself with besides putting stuff back in the opponents hand (and with BTS and fast SPs that is no big loss).

The only cards I can see this working with are Floatzel GL X and Heatran X and bench sitting Lv Xs are Flygon bait. Just feels like a gimmick card to me, nothing worth quitting the game over.

You know, with these Promos they're eventually going to make: Jarachi-Mew

No attacks. It's just a Pokepower that lets you draw 5 prize cards.

These cards suck IMO. Not even Machamp is epicly broken. The D/P Legend may seem crazy, but it's too hard to set up. 500 HP and 1000 damage is hilarious though. They just made it like that because they knew we wouldn't be able to play it.

dmaster out.

im sure with the new add to opponents prize card move will involve a new set of rules.
depending on the new rules for this set, these cards may or maynot be broken.
also aggron is in. yay for more metal pokemon

This is one of the first times I've looked at the first cards of a set and loved everything I saw. If the rest of the set follows this trend, I'll buy a booster box of this set. I swear it.

Celebi Prime could be very hard to take out for any deck that isn't SPs or LEGENDs. I kind of like it.

Machamp Prime is pretty amazing with Donphan Prime. You could play a 4-4 Donphan Prime line with 2-1-2 Machamp Prime. Send up Donphan, tank, when things get rough, swap it with Machamp, fully-charged thanks to the Power, Super Scoop up the Donphan, and you can hit for 140 damage thanks to your damaged bench from Donphan. With an E-Belt, you'll just about one-hit KO everything.

I like Dialga/Palkia LEGEND. I'm not sure how to use it yet. I'm thinking stall/deckout is the way to go with this. Use Absol G Lv.X or Flygon Lv.X to mill your opponent's deck, scoop it up with Poke Turn/SSU/Clefable HS over and over again, and then send up one of these, charge it up with maybe LEGEND Box, and stall out your opponent until you deck them out.

I'm looking forward to a format where thought is actually required. Looks interesting.

uhh what??
500 hp???

Meaty said:
This set almost makes me consider quitting pokemon...

lol, I kinda quit since HGSS. The anticipated rotation is gonna make me quit for good.
all the money I spent (in the 4 digits of $) from DP - AR will go down the drain just like that with one rotation.
Forget it. lol

supersonic711 said:
That is even if it gets a chance to get the attack off, you can't abuse DCE for it. We still also have to wait for the ruling concerning if you can have more than 6 prize cards, if you can't, it would only be useful is late game even so the card has nothing to defend itself with besides putting stuff back in the opponents hand (and with BTS and fast SPs that is no big loss).

The only cards I can see this working with are Floatzel GL X and Heatran X and bench sitting Lv Xs are Flygon bait. Just feels like a gimmick card to me, nothing worth quitting the game over.

Floatzel and Heatran will be big techs. And Flygon. PDL isn't a game-quitter, but it has it's uses. We will have to see the card in action though.

BTW, love the new avvy.

Woah, these cards look epic. Especially the one with 1000 attack damage and 500 HP. Gotta love those jumbo cards... xD
WP

From the picture it looks like the jumbos are unnumbered. That is strange.

Back