(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

TheDarkLucario said:
Power Trick is just for swapping items. Maybe if you want a stall team, play that way.

:::pokemon with Sturdy:::
Aggron
Bastiodon
Donphan
Forretress
Golem
Magneton
Magnezone
Probopass
Shuckle
Skarmory
Steelix
Sudowoodo

Oh yea. Forretress and Skarmory are even more beast 8D

Oh sorry. but shuckle has move that witches defense with attack

There, there, rockinpikachu, it'll all be okay. There's also the possibility of other pages and or leaks, hopefully not pipe leaks.

Playerking95 said:
There, there, rockinpikachu, it'll all be okay. There's also the possibility of other pages and or leaks, hopefully not pipe leaks.

oh..(wimpers)..ok...(wimpers)...(wipes up snot XD)

TheDarkLucario said:
No it doesn't >.<

I was right! here go to this page and look at what shuckle learns at level 48!
I was right the whole time.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/213.shtml

Victini said:
I was Hoping For More Electric Types. :(

your fake (annoying) leak was better than this crud.

rockinpikachu said:
we waited during the days hoping for new info and this is what I get!

I'm sorry, but is it really CoroCoro's fault the other Pokemon and information has been leaked through other channels like Oha Satouwhatever or anything?

I like the issue so far because it gives us nice big clear pictures of some of the newer Pokemon, not to mention clarifying some stuff and making it all neat and tidy.

Well i am happy with the things they revealed,and did i just read wrong or did corocoro say it would cost $50 dollars?i do not really mind it to much but why?, well the new features are just incredible and i am really excited about the in-game seasons and the changes that will happen and i think that pokemon varying by season is incredible, i really hope to see new scans.
I am going to discuss the new scans with some people i know so i will try to post anything that may seem valuable for everyone of you

M.H. Bard said:
I'm sorry, but is it really CoroCoro's fault the other Pokemon and information has been leaked through other channels like Oha Satouwhatever or anything?

I like the issue so far because it gives us nice big clear pictures of some of the newer Pokemon, not to mention clarifying some stuff and making it all neat and tidy.

Yes i know but even they should know this aired on oha suta! We didn't get 1 new pokemon from corocoro!

Shimama-man said:
What happened to the other pokemon? o.0
Well whatever happened to them (XD), you have to eat that pickle-thingy you said! And post photos of it! >:]

Back