(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

TM news, New sturdy ability, and alot more have all made me very excited for this gen. I really can't wait.

Question. Did we have to wait until the release of D/P in order to get all the stats/info of all the new Pokemon, or did they reveal them like a week before? Because I don't know if I can wait another month! XD

I thought of a way for luvdisc to evolve into Mamambou even though it has two different abilities.(I still don't get why it matters it has two different abilities, electrivire had a different one then electabuzz)

But first I think Mamambou will not be obtainable in game until after the elite 4 or it's just wild 1st stage mon. But what if luvdisc get's either hydration or healing heart in dream world? And only luvdisc that have that ability can evolve into Mamambou? It seems plausible. (For the record, I think it does evolve into it, but I would really careless if it doesn't)

scuba stevee said:
I thought of a way for luvdisc to evolve into Mamambou even though it has two different abilities.(I still don't get why it matters it has two different abilities, electrivire had a different one then electabuzz)

But first I think Mamambou will not be obtainable in game until after the elite 4 or it's just wild. But what if luvdisc get's either hydration or healing heart in dream world? And only luvdisc that have that ability can evolve into Mamambou? It seems plausible. (For the record, I think it does evolve into it, but I would really careless if it doesn't)

Please don't start on this again, or at least not in this topic.

scuba stevee said:

But first I think Mamambou will not be obtainable in game until after the elite 4 or it's just wild 1st stage mon. But what if luvdisc get's either hydration or healing heart in dream world? And only luvdisc that have that ability can evolve into Mamambou? It seems plausible. (For the record, I think it does evolve into it, but I would really careless if it doesn't)

I actually mentioned the dream world luvdisc ability evolution already.Im glad im not the only one thinking this though.

Electric Pokemon Master said:
its good its finally leaking

You mean "leaked", right? It seems like all the Corocoro's already been leaked :(, and I would have been ecstatic if the starter evos were revealed. That was the main thing I was looking forward to... :(

Redneck said:
Please don't start on this again, or at least not in this topic.
_-_ I'm not trying to start something, I was just posting a theory I had. Agree with it or don't, I really don't care. I do know what you're talking about though, but I wasn't part of that mess.

Pipchirisu said:
I actually mentioned the dream world luvdisc ability evolution already.Im glad im not the only one thinking this though.

Or maybe when Luvdisc evolves, Swift Swim changes to Hydration? That was my initial reaction, as they're both rain related. I think you'll be able to get Mamanbou in the wild with either ability, then breed it with a certain incense you get after beating the elite 4 to get a Luvdisc with either Swift Swim or Healing Heart. And post-elite 4 you can catch Luvdisc in the wild with either ability?
That's not at all overly complicated, right?

Timeshift said:
You mean "leaked", right? It seems like all the Corocoro's already been leaked :(, and I would have been ecstatic if the starter evos were revealed. That was the main thing I was looking forward to... :(
I guess well just have to wait until it comes out D: I live in the U.S so I gotta wait until March *sigh*

RayWJ said:
Timeshift said:
I guess well just have to wait until it comes out D: I live in the U.S so I gotta wait until March *sigh*

It's worse for me; I live in the UK, and that's gonna come out even later. D: Oh well, I could still get the US version when it comes out, I mean there's no language barrier! :)

I'm gonna laugh in all of your faces if luvdisk evolves into Mamanbou :)

Timeshift said:

It's worse for me; I live in the UK, and that's gonna come out even later. D: Oh well, I could still get the US version when it comes out, I mean there's no language barrier! :)
[/quote]

I'm only 11 years old so I gotta wait until my mom BUYS It for me @_@ most likely my b-day *sighs louder*

This is awesome. The reusable TM thing is going to be interesting, but they probably will make it so you need a move tutor to delete the TM's. The seasons will be really cool. Maybe in the winter the water will freeze and you can walk over it? When I originally saw the ability Sturdy in D/P, this is what I thought the effect was. I got a bit of a surprise when my Lv.9 Geodude got 1-hitted in the Elite 4 when I was trying to heal. Dream world will be definitely different...

RayWJ said:
I'm only 11 years old so I gotta wait until my mom BUYS It for me @_@ most likely my b-day *sighs louder*

You make me feel old :( Lol. I'll still have to wait for it to come out, and I still probably won't get it straight away :/. On top of that, if I do import it, I'll have to wait even longer for it to be shipped. :(

On Topic: I'm slowly becoming interested in the pokemon musical, because you can supposedly download your own music to it :D. It would be funny seeing my Pokabu dancing to Pendulum lol (amongst other bands!).

Timeshift said:
You make me feel old :( Lol. I'll still have to wait for it to come out, and I still probably won't get it straight away :/. On top of that, if I do import it, I'll have to wait even longer for it to be shipped. :(

On Topic: I'm slowly becoming interested in the pokemon musical, because you can supposedly download your own music to it :D. It would be funny seeing my Pokabu dancing to Pendulum lol (amongst other bands!).
I would like to see Tsutaja dance to an Evanescence song, lol

Timeshift said:

gochirezu rocking out too heavy metal lol

Tangrowth said:
Or maybe when Luvdisc evolves, Swift Swim changes to Hydration? That was my initial reaction, as they're both rain related. I think you'll be able to get Mamanbou in the wild with either ability, then breed it with a certain incense you get after beating the elite 4 to get a Luvdisc with either Swift Swim or Healing Heart. And post-elite 4 you can catch Luvdisc in the wild with either ability?
That's not at all overly complicated, right?

Like how buneary with run away changes to cute charm?I think that would also work.Dont worry its not to complicated.

what i like about this document is dentos badge gym aloe gym too tm uses the fact ever season your clots change<333different seasons historical towns cities and landscapes team plasma i like everything but sucks theres one more corocoro gosh it better come out before school i go on september 13 so it better be on the 11 and why couldnt they show one more gym leader

Back