(1) 'CoroCoro' Announces New Pokemon Game... Next Month; Movie 14 Downloads [5/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, can't wait to get myself a Reshiram, but it will be a while until it comes out in Australia, but since the movies most likely be shown in cinema's, where will it be distributed? Probably in stores like EB Games.

And I can't wait to see what the Game is, it will only be a month to wait. If they keep their promise.

I hate delays, especially annnouncement delays

Mass Effect 3, im looking at you

Coro Coro's showing a Kyurem in battle, and behind that little gameplay picture is part of kyurems ken sugimori artowork

So do you think we can safely assume it's pokemon Grey? I hope it's on the 3DS. It'll probably be like Platinum, where you can fight both Rehiram and Zekrom.

The stuff about the new game, right near Kyurem's Sugimori art and a shot of Kyurem using Draco Meteor on a Stunfisk. Something tells me this ain't a coincidence. Originally I thought we'd be getting a new Pinball title, but now I'm starting to think Gray Version.

Missingno. Master said:
The stuff about the new game, right near Kyurem's Sugimori art and a shot of Kyurem using Draco Meteor on a Stunfisk. Something tells me this ain't a coincidence. Originally I thought we'd be getting a new Pinball title, but now I'm starting to think Gray Version.

o_O.....what? pinball? there has been...i think 2 pinball games and both were....ok. grey this soon is a little...premature. we havnt even had BW for a year. WE HAVNT EVEN GONE THROUGH ALL THE SEASONS. im thinking new PMD on ds or...somthing totally different

I'm just going to point out that everyone thought Black and White were too early...

I think Kyurem being put there is not an accident. But tbh, I don't really care what the new game is as long as it's not a ranger game(sorry but I hate the ranger games) Remake, PMD, 3rd game, 6TH GENERATION :D, or whatever I'll probably get it.

Maybe it's PBR. No. Gosh I shouldn't have read the news. Now I won't sleep until I know for sure.

scuba stevee said:
I'm just going to point out that everyone thought Black and White were too early...

I think Kyurem being put there is not an accident. But tbh, I don't really care what the new game is as long as it's not a ranger game(sorry but I hate the ranger games) Remake, PMD, 3rd game, 6TH GENERATION :D, or whatever I'll probably get it.

agreed....ranger sucks. we dont need another one of those lol......oh god....its a fifth gen ranger NOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOO

I NEVER expected Keldeo to be passed out for the movie. I think it would be pretty obvious that Zek and Resh would be passed out, and quite frankly, I can't WAIT to see what moves they get and whether or not they're shiny. That'd be awesome.

I wonder how they'll do it in the US. Probably like the beasts, hopefully. I'd have 3 Zekrom and 3 Reshiram....

I can wish, can't I?

I'd guess that Dengeki DS will announce the game, and have a few tidbits of information. Then next month, CoroCoro will feature a lot more information.

Also, couldn't they have at least made the Reshiram and Zekrom shiny?

Kyurem being in that scan raises the chances of it being it a 3rd Version......I mean, Why would they randomly put Kyurem in the scan that talks about the annoucement of the new game.

teeboy23 said:
Kyurem being in that scan raises the chances of it being it a 3rd Version.....I mean, Why would they randomly put Kyurem in the scan that talks about the annoucement of the new game.

Because Kyreum is cool.

But seriously, I bet it's gonna be a spin-off. I REALLY want a new Mystery Dungeon or XD. please let it be Mystery Dungeon, XD, or the remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back