(1) 'CoroCoro' Announces New Pokemon Game... Next Month; Movie 14 Downloads [5/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victini and Jalorda said:
apparently pokemon grey has been confirmed
Wow, that's some cool evidence bro. (not really)

Reshiram:Zekrom said:
Hopefully the game is important if its just another ranger or mystery dungeon i would be mad they waited for e3 or after to announce real informtion -.-
Since when do they reveal Pokemon games at E3?

I just thought of a way to narrow it down to what the possibilities of the new game would be. Since they said GAME, we know it's going to be one. What I did was looked at all of the games released and separated those that came out in doubles and those that game out in singles.

Double Games:
New Region Games (Red|Blue, Gold|Silver, Ruby|Sapphire, Diamond|Pearl, Black|White)
Remakes (Fire Red|Leaf Green, Heart Gold|Soul Silver)
Mystery Dungeon (Red Rescue Team|Blue Rescue Team, Explorer of Darkness|Explorer of Time)

Single Games:
Spin-Offs (Every game that was for a different system and anything that had nothing to do with a main game)
Ranger (Original, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs)
3rd Counterpart to Double Games (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, Explorer of Sky)

Just by doing this you can rule out any tittle in the double game section. So my thoughts are either another spin-off, a Ranger game, or the 3rd part to B|W.

P.S. This is just a THOUGHT of possibilities :).

If anyone noticed on the kyurem, giratina altered had legs, same as kyurem. but the fake kyurem sprite is floating like giratina?

Please don't reply to threads that haven't had a new reply for 2 weeks or longer.*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back