(1) 'CoroCoro' Announces New Pokemon Game... Next Month; Movie 14 Downloads [5/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's the wii game. I can't be bothered with 3rd version right now, I haven't even finished my Black xD

Yeah, the scan has Kyurem (and its Sugimori art, for some reason) in it. But we still don't know for sure what the page is talking about, do we?

Then again it could be a Spin-off game mainly featuring Kyurem......But they usually wait until the 3rd version is released to put the third dragon into the Spin-off games. Like how they had Mystery Dungoen Time and Darkness Versions.....Which mainly featured Dialga, Palkia, and Darkrai. Then after Platinum's release, they released Explorers of Sky, an extended version of Time and Darkness that featured Shaymin, Shaymin's Sky Form, and Giratina's Origin Form. Besides Shaymin, all of which were introduced in Platinum, the 3rd version of Diamond and Pearl Versions.

I hope we're not looking at Pokemon: Derp Edition.

dmaster out.

I bet the event Reshiram and Zekrom will probably unlock something in a future game (mainly the 3rd version)... probably something to do with Kyurem...

It has to be Grey/Gray because, up until now, corocoro or Pokemon didn't really give a hoot about Kyurem, but now, they're showing him in corocoro!

speaking of which, if it was grey/gray what would it be called, because there are two ways to pronounce it...

aside from grey/gray it could just be showing that you can teach Kyurem the move Draco meteor....

dmaster said:

dmaster out.

obviously...stunfisk is on the page. we are all going in the wrong direction the third version will be about the all powerful all knowing stunfisk

@Metalizard
I agree. It it does turn out to be the Third Version, Which is now pretty likely it will be the Third Version, Reshiram and Zekrom will unlock something in the game. Same with the Movie Victini.

teeboy23 said:
@Metalizard
I agree. It it does turn out to be the Third Version, Which is now pretty likely it will be the Third Version, Reshiram and Zekrom will unlock something in the game. Same with the Movie Victini.

Well, we'll see. It could be a foreshadow, but probably not. I think it could be a 4th Ranger game, but only time can tell.

Look at Kyurem's Sugimori art outline (not the draco meteor pic). It's color yellow. It's like an electric aura surrounding him. ...Bolt strike much? Freeze bolt?

Coincidence?

It's unfortunate they're holding off news on whatever that game is for longer, but I can wait another month. I'm dying to play a PBR-style Generation 5 game to see all of my Gen. 5 buddies battling in 3D, but I'm fine with whatever kind of game it turns out to be.

I'd comment on the Kyurem art being on the same page as the announcement, but since I have no idea what that whole page is about, it'd be pointless for me to do so.

Why is everyone saying that if it's pokemon Grey it's too early? It will be released in Japan first probably this September and then we would get it most likely next May. I think that's plenty of time.

^you see, the 3rd version is usually released 2 years after the initial pair... if gray would be released in september, it would only be 1 year after BW...

I was actually looking forward to the game news, but it seems like it will be revealed in another month or so. :\

I just hope that the game actually turns out to be great.

BTW how are you all too sure that the new 3rd edition will be called GRAY? Either way, once you play black/white, not much difference can be expected from the 3rd edition, beside the battle towers upgrade and perhaps a form change of Kurem (like Giratina)?

I also woudn't be surprised if there is a bit more emphesis on the Hoeen (ruby/sapphire) games. I personaly believe that only Emerald is going to be remade because there is a lot of indication on RAquaza and the color GREEN. But let's wait and see ...

godzilla41 said:
BTW how are you all too sure that the new 3rd edition will be called GRAY? Either way, once you play black/white, not much difference can be expected from the 3rd edition, beside the battle towers upgrade and perhaps a form change of Kurem (like Giratina)?

I also woudn't be surprised if there is a bit more emphesis on the Hoeen (ruby/sapphire) games. I personaly believe that only Emerald is going to be remade because there is a lot of indication on RAquaza and the color GREEN. But let's wait and see ...

Haha, I know right. I guess they can't be bothered to type 3rd version or whatever. They sure like jumping the gun, but what are you going to do. I wouldn't mind if it is the 3rd game in the Gen 5, but it just seems a bit too early.

catutie said:
dmaster said:

dmaster out.

obviously...stunfisk is on the page. we are all going in the wrong direction the third version will be about the all powerful all knowing stunfisk

lawl

It's funny because he gets a couple good movesets he can use: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79463

Prepare for even more stall in the meta! XD In all honesty, I wouldn't mind something like this. Just have all the derpy Pokemon in the game. Bidoof, Bibarel, Stunfisk, Herdier, Gurdurr, etc. :p

dmaster out.

Look what I found off another site (can't tell you because that's advertising. :eek: )
1zd9g8.jpg

^What is that? Is it supposed to be another forme of Kyurem? How reliable is the website? I still think it's too early for Pokemon Grey/Gray.

TheDarkLucario said:
Look what I found off another site (can't tell you because that's advertising. :eek: )
1zd9g8.jpg

That looks fake, what the heck does Kyurem look like, if that is an alternate form? I hope this is fake, and that CoroCoro weren't hinting at a 3rd version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back